showing shipped also...asked for priority overnight. Rep did what he wanted and just sent it overnight. Says before 8PM. WTF I was already pissed because they told me they had it in the store and when I got there he said I thought you was talking about the demo unit O_O why why why...

Q10/Z10/iPhone
    Omg, man I called and called again. Got my final unacceptable answer this morning. Suggested I should get free overnight since I couldn't go to a store. Bang approved, paid, and shipped.

Posted via my sweet Z10 on the #1 BB10 app!
    11-14-13 09:34 PM
    Exactly.
    Ah, back to square one, need to get someone to pick pick one up in Canada then.
    -5 is sold out online now.

Sent from my LG-P870 using Tapatalk
    11-14-13 10:23 PM
    Oh don't feel sorry for me. My company picks up my family's cell tab for about fifteen years now. For me, VZW has the best coverage.
    Looking forward to my precious coming tomorrow!
    11-14-13 11:39 PM
    Update! My precious is home! Lovely piece of equipment!
    11-15-13 02:15 PM
    Let's not get carried away. I'm a T-Mobile customer too, but even I have to respect their nationwide coverage. Much more consistent than T-Mobile's.

Actually, the Verizon Z30 will work on T-Mobile's LTE network, T-Mobile's refarmed HSPA+ network, and AT&T's HSPA+ networks. That's in addition to full compatibility on Rogers, Bell, and Telus in Canada.

CDMA phones have come a long way in global compatibility, especially with LTE coming around. Verizon BlackBerries were always pretty good though because they had UMTS bands 1 and 8, but now they're also carrying North American UMTS (and LTE) bands.
    This fella here is getting LTE signals with AT&T using -5. Is that possible or is he actually getting HSPA+ showing as "LTE" on his device due to some kind of confusion in classification/definition?

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-enjoy-874048/

Is there anything he can post to show that if he is getting the actual LTE from AT&T or if it is just plain HSPA+ like engineering screen or some kind of diagnostics screen?
    raino likes this.
    11-15-13 02:37 PM
    This fella here is getting LTE signals with AT&T using -5. Is that possible or is he actually getting HSPA+ showing as "LTE" on his device due to some kind of confusion in classification/definition?

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-enjoy-874048/

Is there anything he can post to show that if he is getting the actual LTE from AT&T or if it is just plain HSPA+ like engineering screen or some kind of diagnostics screen?
    Very, very interesting. My guess is that the OP in that thread is a LTE 850 zone. In very few places, AT&T has deployed their 850 MHz LTE network, and the -5 does have this LTE band.
    heading4tomorrow likes this.
    11-15-13 04:30 PM
    Very, very interesting. My guess is that the OP in that thread is a LTE 850 zone. In very few places, AT&T has deployed their 850 MHz LTE network, and the -5 does have this LTE band.
    Thanks.
    Is there some kind of map where which carrier has what.
    This info will be very valuable since more and more people are buying devices unlocked.

Sent from my LG-P870 using Tapatalk
    11-15-13 05:21 PM
    Thanks.
    Is there some kind of map where which carrier has what.
    There is one such map I'm aware of, and it shows only UMTS 1900 coverage for TMO: Sightings of T-Mobile 3G/4G/HSPA+ coverage on 1900MHz (PCS/UMTS band II)
    heading4tomorrow likes this.
    11-15-13 07:56 PM
    There is one such map I'm aware of, and it shows only UMTS 1900 coverage for TMO: Sightings of T-Mobile 3G/4G/HSPA+ coverage on 1900MHz (PCS/UMTS band II)
    Pretty cool but I just wanted to figure out what services are in this area so I can decide if I can get Verizon's phone, etc.. There seems to be some uncertainty, and since I am on AT&T in NYC, I don't know if it would be a mistake to try a Z30.
    11-15-13 08:08 PM
59 123