I had a Z10, and there were a few spots that I knew was a 'dead zone'. Phone calls constantly get disconnected. Even when my brother drove in that area with his iphone, his phone would drop and a few other people as well. It's a know bad spot. I picked up the Z30 when it became available in Canada, and I have driven through that area 4 times now, each time on the phone and it stayed connected each time. I have to say, I was VERY pleasently impressed!
    11-14-13 08:53 AM
    I made my order this morning, weaseled my way into free overnight shipping!!!! ETA 11/15 by 10:30
    kidplanet and raino like this.
    11-14-13 09:35 AM
    Called store (Atlanta ga) just got a shipment..waiting to be checked into inventory!

Q10/Z10/iPhone
    11-14-13 10:06 AM
    Called store (Atlanta ga) just got a shipment..waiting to be checked into inventory!

Q10/Z10/iPhone
    That's great news! Maybe these will appear in some US stores after all.

Posted via CB10
    11-14-13 10:12 AM
    I'd be interested to hear what the monthly cost is for those of you who signed up for 2 year plans from VZ.

Posted via CB10
    11-14-13 10:15 AM
    I'd be interested to hear what the monthly cost is for those of you who signed up for 2 year plans from VZ.

Posted via CB10
    You mean plans? You can go to verizon website, they are all listed there, you can go up to check out and see what the plans are there.
    Everyone's taxes and fees will be different, but on average you should consider around %15 over your service cost including mandatory fees to get your monthly total. So yeah, VZ is one of the most expensive options at the moment for the amount of data they are offering.
    11-14-13 11:40 AM
    Everything the same, but tax was significantly less...
    CA assesses tax based on the full retail of the device....

SQN100-1 + 10.2.1.1055 | STA100-3 + 10.2.0.1083
    11-14-13 12:42 PM
    At least you all are getting in no word from AT&T at all on it.

Posted via CB10 from my BlackBerry Z10 on AT&T
    I'm pretty much not expecting to see this from AT&T. I hope I'm wrong!

Posted via CB10
    11-14-13 12:46 PM
    I was considering the same thing
    Here's to looking at you sprint -_-,

Good thing I moved to tmobile

Posted via CB10
    11-14-13 12:59 PM
    I'm pretty much not expecting to see this from AT&T. I hope I'm wrong!
    The funny thing is, there were pictures, videos of Z30 with AT&T branding, then the video was taken down, and pictures started disappearing.
    Either someone was trolling and trying to boost AT&T confidence in the market, or just it was planned, but later scrapped by AT&T after google paid them off to promote more Android phones (shame)
    Just called Verizon WTF-z30-i.jpg
    http://www.technobuffalo.com/2013/08...phablet-video/

http://www.electronista.com/articles...kberry.device/

My guess is that we still won't see AT&T release anytime soon, the reason is that all devices released with model number -1 through -5 are all incompatible with AT&T networks.

This is why I think we would see it on T-Mobile before we see it on AT&T, because it's reported that both Verizon model -5 and the one sold by Telus in Canada are both compatible with T-Mobile LTE/HSPA/+ depending on the market. This is the info I was able to gather in these forums.

So, what do we do now? Approach BB for a group buy?
    11-14-13 01:09 PM
    I genuinely feel sorry for you for being on the most utterly overpriced, ridiculously expensive provider and paying through your nose for the same service I get on T-Mobile sans having a faster data speed even o HSPA+ than your LTE speeds on VZW
    Let's not get carried away. I'm a T-Mobile customer too, but even I have to respect their nationwide coverage. Much more consistent than T-Mobile's.

not to mention your phone that does not work on any other network anywhere in the world sans some similarly ill-designed provider in Canada and few more remote places.
    Actually, the Verizon Z30 will work on T-Mobile's LTE network, T-Mobile's refarmed HSPA+ network, and AT&T's HSPA+ networks. That's in addition to full compatibility on Rogers, Bell, and Telus in Canada.

CDMA phones have come a long way in global compatibility, especially with LTE coming around. Verizon BlackBerries were always pretty good though because they had UMTS bands 1 and 8, but now they're also carrying North American UMTS (and LTE) bands.
    howards and rotorwrench like this.
    11-14-13 01:56 PM
    Ordered mine this morning have overnight delivery and was able to use $50 discount coupon. Went into local Verizon store today just to see if I could get mine hands on one to see how it felt--girl at front had at least heard of it but they did not have any available. Then asked about accessories and she asked the manager--he did not even know about the phone. Needless to say they had no accessories either. Doesn't look like Verizon is going to do much to promote this phone.
    11-14-13 02:33 PM
    Has anyone had their Z30 ship out yet? I got an email from Verizon last night with the following:

Just called Verizon WTF-img_00000002.png

I paid for overnight priority, so I will be a bit miffed if it doesn't happen. I've been at work all day and haven't had time to call to see what's up, but they haven't responded to my email or tweets.

Posted via CB10/Q10
    11-14-13 02:57 PM
    I got screwed. I asked for overnight but she didn't ship it that way. I called and the other girl "put in a request" for it. In other words **** you we don't care. So my mom will get it on Monday.

Auto corrected by BB10
    11-14-13 03:10 PM
    Let's not get carried away. I'm a T-Mobile customer too, but even I have to respect their nationwide coverage. Much more consistent than T-Mobile's.

Actually, the Verizon Z30 will work on T-Mobile's LTE network, T-Mobile's refarmed HSPA+ network, and AT&T's HSPA+ networks. That's in addition to full compatibility on Rogers, Bell, and Telus in Canada.

CDMA phones have come a long way in global compatibility, especially with LTE coming around. Verizon BlackBerries were always pretty good though because they had UMTS bands 1 and 8, but now they're also carrying North American UMTS (and LTE) bands.
    Check this out:

I thought Verizon's Z30 was compatible with T-Mobile, this is showing -3 Model, not -5. So you mean -3 is also fully compatible with T-Mobile?
    11-14-13 03:37 PM
    Check this out:

I thought Verizon's Z30 was compatible with T-Mobile, this is showing -3 Model, not -5. So you mean -3 is also fully compatible with T-Mobile?
    The Verizon Z30 is compatible with TMO's LTE, and their refarmed HSPA+ network only, so it's not fully compatible. I'm not sure what the screenshot is supposed to show. All I see is a sideways About screen
    11-14-13 04:13 PM
    That's great news! Maybe these will appear in some US stores after all.

Posted via CB10
    Called our VZW store a bit ago to check. They said they have a shipment in and the Z30s will probably be on display and in inventory tomorrow. She told me to come by after noon. So apparently yes, I'll verify tomorrow.
    11-14-13 04:51 PM
    Shipped FedEx out of MEMPHIS, TN with an unchanged ETA of 11/15 by 10:30 AM .
    11-14-13 05:21 PM
    No luck on ATT either.... may have to make the jump back to Verizon.
    11-14-13 06:17 PM
    Has anyone had their Z30 ship out yet? I got an email from Verizon last night with the following:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000002.png 
Views:	398 
Size:	162.4 KB 
ID:	220828

I paid for overnight priority, so I will be a bit miffed if it doesn't happen. I've been at work all day and haven't had time to call to see what's up, but they haven't responded to my email or tweets.

Posted via CB10/Q10
    Yes. I ordered at 7am this morning and it has already been shipped with a delivery ETA of tomorrow morning. I've never seen that message before. Hmmmmmm.
    11-14-13 06:18 PM
    Yes. I ordered at 7am this morning and it has already been shipped with a delivery ETA of tomorrow morning. I've never seen that message before. Hmmmmmm.
    Just got my shipping confirmation. For some reason they shipped it 2-day and not overnight. Didn't charge me for it, at least. I know I chose overnight, I have my printout of the transaction. Oh well, kind of a bummer!
    11-14-13 07:21 PM
    Mine has shipped to. From Tennessee. Free overnight btw.

My biggest concern is that the display units in stores are STA100-3 models, no mention of wireless charging either. Reps don't know diddly squat and not a single freaking accessory was in the store!!!!

Posted via my sweet Z10 on the #1 BB10 app!
    11-14-13 07:22 PM
    The Verizon Z30 is compatible with TMO's LTE, and their refarmed HSPA+ network only, so it's not fully compatible. I'm not sure what the screenshot is supposed to show. All I see is a sideways About screen
    Screenshot is showing that VZ Z30 is model -3, not 5.
    So you mean both 5 and 3 are compatible but 3 is less compatible?

Sent from my LG-P870 using Tapatalk
    11-14-13 07:33 PM
    Mine has shipped to. From Tennessee. Free overnight btw.

My biggest concern is that the display units in stores are STA100-3 models, no mention of wireless charging either. Reps don't know diddly squat and not a single freaking accessory was in the store!!!!

Posted via my sweet Z10 on the #1 BB10 app!
    showing shipped also...asked for priority overnight. Rep did what he wanted and just sent it overnight. Says before 8PM. WTF I was already pissed because they told me they had it in the store and when I got there he said I thought you was talking about the demo unit O_O why why why...

Q10/Z10/iPhone
    11-14-13 07:52 PM
    So you mean both 5 and 3 are compatible but 3 is less compatible?
    Exactly.
    heading4tomorrow likes this.
    11-14-13 08:45 PM
59 123