Well i have a friend the owns a bunch of Wireless Zones a Verizon distributor and they have no access to the Z30. So i hopped on the VZW website and talked to an online operator that has never heard of the Z30 until i sent her a link to the Verizon website. I then called VZW directly, again i got a rep who was absolutely clueless. After putting me on hold for 5 min and getting an education for herself, she told me the phones will officially for sale tomorrow. She also mentioned that she had not received any notices or training on the phone which is unusual for a new product.

Some one on one of the threads mentioned that maybe VZW was getting an exclusive on the Z30 so that they had something to go up against the Iphone with. Well evidently thats nothing more then a pipe dream.

Once again i find myself frustrated and annoyed with how VZW handles anything BB.
    hf199 likes this.
    11-13-13 02:04 PM
    Not surprised!! Just awful the exclusive USA carrier knows nothing about the phone the day before launch. Oh brother...
    11-13-13 02:10 PM
    Just be glad you can actually get the Z30 on your carrier. **** you T-mobile
    11-13-13 04:40 PM
    Rogers isn't any better. They're making it a nightmare. I canceled my order. I got one from someone I know who works at BB instead. Saved myself $200 in the process and it's fully unlocked. Rogers can suck it. I think I'm gonna dump them when my contract is up.
    11-13-13 05:49 PM
    Just be glad you can actually get the Z30 on your carrier. **** you T-mobile
    I genuinely feel bad for you all not on VZW. Hopefully that changes and the other carriers change their minds. I'll be ordering two Z30's in the morning for me and the Mrs.
    11-13-13 10:07 PM
    Try calling 15 stores like I did today, not a single corporate store is believed to have 1 in stock tomorrow. Apparently it's direct fill only which means you have to order it online! Total BS man!!! I'm so pissed!!!!

I called Vzw and asked if they could find a store that would have 1, he found one but it's a premium dealer, not an official store. On top if that, they couldn't even guarantee that they would get 1 in.

Some exclusive!!!!!!

I live in VA btw. Smdh. One CS rep says it's supposed to direct fill only across the country for vzw corporate stores!!!

Posted via my sweet Z10 on the #1 BB10 app!
    11-13-13 10:15 PM
    I called yesterday at probably noon your time. The rep I got seemed kinda excited about the Z30. She was enthusiastic when I asked if she had pricing and availability info. We most certainly do. Let me get that info for you. She informed me that the 200 on contract price may be incorrect since it hasn't officially released and informed me that she can't order it in the system until midnight the 14th. I'm more surprised at the 550 off contract price. I paid 100 more for my Z10 I'll be placing my order shortly

Auto corrected by BB10
    11-13-13 10:28 PM
    Here's to looking at you sprint -_-,

Good thing I moved to tmobile

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 10:33 PM
    I think that BlackBerry totally messed up with the Z10 and probably the Q10 as well.

There's a reason that they are not being carried in the states, that reason is quite simple too.

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 10:44 PM
    Welp it's on the site now. Sigh, I don't wanna wait. Lol
    Just called Verizon WTF-img_00000543.png

Posted via my sweet Z10 on the #1 BB10 app!
    11-13-13 10:58 PM
    I feel sorry for VZM folks. I've always felt if it wasn't a Droid they weren't interested. Sadly the evidence always seems to support that hypothesis.

Fortunately I was able to order my Z30 today and it will be at my door Fedex tomorrow. Yeehaw for T-Mobile!
    11-13-13 11:13 PM
    I can't wait. I'll make my run for it in maybe a month or so.
    11-13-13 11:17 PM
    I would really like to hold one before buying my second BB in a year, but will most likely get one. A friend of mine was in a Verizon Corp store and told NOT to get a BB because they were going away. BB has a long way to go to convince people otherwise. The reception is the most important feature of a phone for me. I have read a few articles on the radio/reception but am not sure I have seen any user reports. Are there any Z30 users out there that have compared reception to other devices?
    11-13-13 11:25 PM
    I would really like to hold one before buying my second BB in a year, but will most likely get one. A friend of mine was in a Verizon Corp store and told NOT to get a BB because they were going away. BB has a long way to go to convince people otherwise. The reception is the most important feature of a phone for me. I have read a few articles on the radio/reception but am not sure I have seen any user reports. Are there any Z30 users out there that have compared reception to other devices?
    Yes. There were some threads or at least posts about reception, but don't ask me to find them! I think the impressions were favourable.

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 11:36 PM
    Ordered my Z30 here in Orange County,Ca. Online for the total price of $215 and a 2yr contract. First, I checked BB appworld and confirmed that they had all the apps I needed. It should be here by Saturday the 16th, fingers crossed!
    scrapmetal58 and pcguy514 like this.
    11-14-13 12:01 AM
    Just ordered my z30 online from Verizon, no problem.

Posted via CB10
    Thachoc1 likes this.
    11-14-13 12:12 AM
    I genuinely feel bad for you all not on VZW. Hopefully that changes and the other carriers change their minds. I'll be ordering two Z30's in the morning for me and the Mrs.
    I genuinely feel sorry for you for being on the most utterly overpriced, ridiculously expensive provider and paying through your nose for the same service I get on T-Mobile sans having a faster data speed even o HSPA+ than your LTE speeds on VZW, not to mention your phone that does not work on any other network anywhere in the world sans some similarly ill-designed provider in Canada and few more remote places.
    LWKING likes this.
    11-14-13 12:46 AM

It's been said many times that VZ Z30 comes unlocked. Is this true? If so, I am READY to plump down $550 to get this phone from Verizon and use it on AT&T or T-Mobile. Does anyone know if it works with any one of these provider's LTE? Also it's was reported that VZ version is Model-5 which is compatible with T-Mo's LTE Band. If so, I can even jump carriers to T-Mobile.
    11-14-13 12:58 AM
    It's been said many times that VZ Z30 comes unlocked. Is this true? If so, I am READY to plump down $550 to get this phone from Verizon and use it on AT&T or T-Mobile. Does anyone know if it works with any one of these provider's LTE? Also it's was reported that VZ version is Model-5 which is compatible with T-Mo's LTE Band. If so, I can even jump carriers to T-Mobile.
    Won't work with AT&T LTE.

Posted via CB10
    11-14-13 01:10 AM
    ETA this Fri by 10:30 AM...

Z30 + 2-Year Renewal: $199.99
    New Device Upgrade Fee: $30.00
    Priority Overnight Shipping: $14.99
    CA Local/State Sales Tax: $52.24
    TOTAL + BS FEES: $297.22
    11-14-13 01:28 AM
    I genuinely feel sorry for you for being on the most utterly overpriced, ridiculously expensive provider and paying through your nose for the same service I get on T-Mobile sans having a faster data speed even o HSPA+ than your LTE speeds on VZW, not to mention your phone that does not work on any other network anywhere in the world sans some similarly ill-designed provider in Canada and few more remote places.
    Not a VZW fanboy here (I'm a Canadian) but please do some research before you talk about mobile networks and what devices will/won't work where. 1, the "ill-designed provider" in Canada is actually 2 mobile providers with greater Canadian coverage who have both made the switch to HSPA networks but still let their CDMA networks run for the time being. By the way, those two providers had better coverage across all of Canada with their CDMA network than the only GSM carrier in Canada at that point in time. Now said 2 companies have the largest HSPA+ / HSPA-DC / LTE networks in Canada. 2, many of the higher end devices available from Verizon actually have both CDMA and GSM/HSPA built in along with LTE as VZW does realize that they have world-travelling clients who need their phone of choice to work in as many places in the world as possible. This would be why all their top-end BlackBerry phones, all more recent top end Droid phones, and every iPhone from the iPhone 4s and newer have sim card slots and come with a VZW sim card, so that they can be used to roam internationally on GSM / HSPA networks.

As for the faster speeds comment, hey, for all I know you're probably right in many places as the VZW network is probably more congested than the T-Mobile network in many places, and T-Mobile does have the flexibility of that HSPA+ network to complement its growing LTE network. Like I said, I'm a Canadian and don't know the state of networks all over the world. But I do know mobile fairly well.
    11-14-13 02:23 AM
    Everything the same, but tax was significantly less and was able to use the code for $50 off so my total with ETA by tomorrow at 10:30 am was $205.78 (Maryland tax was only $10.80)

11-14-13 07:21 AM
    I'd love to go to tmo after they get their network in more areas. Where I live tmo phones are bricks, 0 coverage.
    rotorwrench likes this.
    11-14-13 07:44 AM

The usual VZ robbery, on top of their expensive service cost.

Sent from my LG-P870 using Tapatalk
    11-14-13 08:16 AM
    At least you all are getting in no word from AT&T at all on it.

Posted via CB10 from my BlackBerry Z10 on AT&T
    Thewaxedworm likes this.
    11-14-13 08:31 AM
59 123