So I'm at the Property Investment Tour hosted by JT Foxx and his team, dynamic, powerful, insightful, practical and educational are all words which come to mind when thinking about the experience and the content BUT... as is always the case we want a photo op with the speakers (JT Foxx) and what does he say, iPhone owners to the front, Android second and if we have time we might do BlackBerry! thinking he is such a joker we (attendees) all laugh about it and wait to be told when it's photo op time... ALL BLACKBERRY OWNERS were told to wait on one side cos he was only doing iPhone and Android and BlackBerry won't get photos!!!
    The seminar ended without a single photo for any BlackBerry owner, that is who JT Foxx...

100% BlackBerry
    12-05-14 03:31 PM
    Sounds like a bit of a git

Posted via CB10
    12-05-14 03:36 PM
    What event were you at that a speaker segregates by the users smartphone choice?! Sounds very......douchy!

Look! It's Zedzilla 30!
    12-05-14 03:50 PM
    What event were you at that a speaker segregates by the users smartphone choice?! Sounds very......douchy!

Look! It's Zedzilla 30!
    JT Foxx Property Investment Tour

100% BlackBerry
    12-05-14 03:52 PM
    Wow who ever this JT Foxx is, he sounds like a bit of a d!ck!

Posted via CB10
    12-05-14 04:02 PM
    This sounds like it might be a hoax, it's that stupid. If anyone were to separate people by their phones (unless it was a brand specific seminar for a phone) that would be all I needed to know about the person /people conducting the tour/seminar. I would file everything they spoke about in its appropriate place.... the trash! WOW

Posted via CB10
    Carmels likes this.
    12-05-14 05:48 PM
    From what I've read on the Internet JT Foxx is just a scam artist. Never been to any of his shows or looked into his program--just saying what I've read.

My interpretation of the event: Since the common joke is that iPhone users are just sheep following the heard, maybe he wants people with that simple mind-set to put money into his program. And by comparison BlackBerry users are more intelligent and independent thinkers and won't be sucked into his scams. Just my thoughts. Not ment to insult any iPhone users or JT Foxx devotees.

Posted via CB10
    12-06-14 12:59 AM