First of all, I am glad to have protection on my phone my Z10 screen didn't fare so well going naked. I decided to hop over to the Eatonís Centre (a short jump from my office here in Toronto) and source out a screen protector for my new Z30. At this point I have gone a week without removing the shipping plastic on the screen. I have to mention I am a Rogers customer but purchased the phone from a relative who works for BB. Of course I checked the Rogers Kiosk no-go, and hopped over to the Bell Store the staff was friendly and courteous and agreed to install the "high end" iShields scratch proof screen protector for me. They did an excellent job. The issue is with the image quality, whatever this $22 "high end" screen protector is made of makes the images look like crap. It's like a million colourful (yes we spell colourful this way in Canada) little purple blue red pixels, extremely visible on a white background still quite visible on a black (dark) background. i am going to write the company and ask for not necessarily a refund but rather some form of explanation on how this product made it past pre-release quality control.

Anyone had any experience like this with this or similar products?
    11-15-13 12:19 PM
    I have this on my screen.

you need to let it dry out for 2-3 days then it will be clear.

It's the moisture under the film causing this pixilated phenomenon

Now on Z30
    saint613 likes this.
    11-15-13 12:38 PM
    I have this on my screen.

you need to let it dry out for 2-3 days then it will be clear.

It's the moisture under the film causing this pixilated phenomenon

THANK YOU!! I could not figure out how this would be a retail product.

Now on Z30
    11-15-13 12:48 PM
    Had the iShieldz and took off. Was not impressed and didn't like texture. Whites did not display well at all. Also got the protector from Telus which was dry application but essentially same effect. Got the Clarivue HD clear which is amazing. Like not having one at all, feel is like glass, and whites display like there is no protector there.

That being said, none of them cover the glass perfectly. Guess it's tricky because z30 has the curved edges...

Posted via CB10
    11-15-13 12:50 PM
    Good luck. I received lousy customer service on a factory defect screen I bought last week in Oakville Canada. I suggest we ALL buy from someone more interested in customer SERVICE.

Posted via My Z30 on CB Forums
    11-15-13 12:59 PM
    we spell colourful the right way!

proper english from england!
    11-15-13 03:38 PM