Hi, im kinda noob in this topic and i searched around the forum but i cannot specifically find the exact instructions on what to download for the 1925 leak.

Can someone correct me on this,
    i saw the post regarding the 1925 leak.
    so what should i download?

In the thread there are three links for my z30
    one is this: Z30 10.2.1.1925 (download torrent) - TPB (worth 1.95 Gb)
    another one is this: Autoloader.Z30.STA100-X.OS.10.2.1.1925.SW.537.7z - FileFactory (963 MB) <<this one also has another site but just a mirror

so should I download both?
    then i will follow this instructions right? : How to install a leaked OS on BlackBerry 10 | CrackBerry.com
    12-29-13 01:52 AM
    Can you type myver and paste the response in here. Specifically the STL.

With the right radio package:

-Backup
    -Connect z30 via USB
    -Run autoloader exe
    Note: it will say it's rebooting your device. It never seems to so.
    -Reboot your device
    -EXE (command line app) will ask for device password
    -Leak installs
    -Load apps from backup.

Warnings : sometimes the backup won't work or partially works. Sometimes backups fail completely or cause new issues from backup and new OS mix. Expect t that the leak can brick your device anytime and cause you to reload - many bugs can cause the device to no longer work for you. And finally, some things like Facebook may just not work again without another wipe. Or you will have problems with BBM groups (more common) where you need to be kicked and rejoin

Posted via CB from my LE
    12-29-13 01:56 AM
    Can you type myver and paste the response in here. Specifically the STL.

With the right radio package:

-Backup
    -Connect z30 via USB
    -Run autoloader exe
    Note: it will say it's rebooting your device. It never seems to so.
    -Reboot your device
    -EXE (command line app) will ask for device password
    -Leak installs
    -Load apps from backup.

Warnings : sometimes the backup won't work or partially works. Sometimes backups fail completely or cause new issues from backup and new OS mix. Expect t that the leak can brick your device anytime and cause you to reload - many bugs can cause the device to no longer work for you. And finally, some things like Facebook may just not work again without another wipe. Or you will have problems with BBM groups (more common) where you need to be kicked and rejoin

Posted via CB from my LE

Hi thank you for the response. sorry for the noob questions

here you go

Z30STA100-2/10.2.0.1443

so which one should I download? if its allowed can you paste the link here or just point out to me which one? Thank you!!
    12-29-13 02:37 AM
    Make sure you first download "7zip" to run the autoloader. It is free. Very small utility that unzips the file for Windows computers.

Posted via CB10
    12-29-13 02:42 AM
    Make sure you first download "7zip" to run the autoloader. It is free. Very small utility that unzips the file for Windows computers.

Posted via CB10
    so should i download sa 963 Mb file or the 1.93Gb one?
    12-29-13 02:46 AM
    so should i download sa 963 Mb file or the 1.93Gb one?
    They are the same files uploaded in different locations.
    Anyone one of them will do. Just make sure ur system has an app that can unzip files cos u will need to run the autoloader in .exe format

Z10 STL100-1/10.2.1.1925
    12-29-13 02:49 AM
    Get this autoloader: http://goo.gl/9CZVwW

Here is a mirror you could also use: Autoloader.Z10.STL100-234.OS.10.2.1.1925.SW.537.7z - FileFactory

Here is a detailed set of instructions I wrote: http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...rocess-876037/
    is this correct? my phone's Z30 but the link you sent me it Z10...
    12-29-13 05:22 AM
    Help is already present, I'd like to add some information for clarification:
    The files are basically the same (size does not matter, only due to different packing technology) so you can use both. Leaks are digitally signed by BlackBerry, so the contents are original.

What's different between stlxxx, staxxx, and others is only the radio file. If you install, for example a z10 stl100-1 leak, the OS will run, but calls and cell related things (texts, etc) will not work. That's why you should make sure you got the one for your device.

Please visit the BlackBerry 10 beta section of the forum for further details.

Z30STA100-2/10.2.1.1925 powered cb10
    12-29-13 09:03 AM
    All I can say is - be patient! The auto loader on my Windows 7 computer takes forever to start up. I'll click on it and it will be 5-10 minutes before I see the Window pop up. Many places mentioned that it will take 30-45 minutes for everything to finish - wait for BlackBerry Link backup to finish, wait for your computer to find the phone again, wait for the autoloader, etc...

Posted via CB10
    12-29-13 09:23 AM