Hello Crackberry Contributors and readers,
    delighted to post for first time from Paris, FRANCE.
    I am not an IT expert I am fan on BBY 10 ( Z30 running on 0S 10.3.3.2163 ) and have an old Laptop ASUS F5 running on MS Windows Vista with outlook 10.

I have used my BB10 Z30 for 4 years without great joy and without any issues and still without any OS update. I unfortunately did an OS update OTA end of November 2017 with the 0S 10.3.3.2163 running now. It is running fine although some of my APK are not working properly ( Skype, Connect to DropBox) . therefore i would like to restore those disfuncyionning APK from previous back up files and have several questions below. I have numerous APK tat are working fine ( Deezer, Waze, Evernote, FB for BBY,Whatsapp..)
    (I have read in depth all the web IT forums to find answers to the following unsanswered Questions):
    1) If i restore specific APK ( Checked) would the unchecked APK would be erased or would those APK currently installed on my BB10 will remain untouched?

2)As i couldnot connect to my Linkedin APK since 12/1/17 and without knowing that BBY stopped maintaining BBY on BB10 , thru BB World , i distinstalled Linkedin APK. Unfortunately it suppressed all useful linkedin informations ( Pic, Bio deails..) that indented my 4000 contacts in my Phone Address book. I have since reinstalled the linkedin APK thrU BB World but as BB 10 is not supported in the APK, I cannot connect anymore to linkedin thru the APK and therefore i have no way to recover on my BB10 all those usefull Bio and Pic information. Is the solution to restore linkedin APK in my previous Backup file ( before Linkedin stopped maintaining the BBY 10)? Or is the solution to recover a pre 12/1/17 address book + the Linkedin APK hoping that the Linkedin info figuring out in my old contact file will have stayed.

3) Is the solution to go thru the Web Linkedin and sync my current contact book wit linkedin ?

4) Thru BB World I have 2 APK : Dropbox ( 70 Mo) and connect to Dropbox ( 6 Mo). The first one works fine, the second doesny work. Should i desinsall the later thru BB World or erase the Icon directly ( I ask the question because i read that BB World was disfunctionning after recent OS upgrade ?

5) the APK Skype launches but stay at the level i can access my recorded account details with skype, When i try to call contacs te system prompt some connection issue while the BBY 10 is connected to WIFI and with 4 G cellular connection. I cannot figure out if this is linked to the APK that is corrupted ( If it was the case I couldnot access my account details) and i need to desinstall/reinstall or if it is linked to my new OS 10.3.2.2163

6) Finally My Google Play Store APK is not anymore on my BB10 and therefore i cannot update APK i installed thru it. Should i reinstall Google Play Store ( I read the way to do it on the web with the dowloading and exe of 3 files)?

Apologies to be longwinded in my questions ! Thanks for answering even to few questions. Bless You.

Rinxero
    royal_black likes this.
    12-08-17 01:16 PM
    LinkedIn : I think you will be prevented from accessing from BB10 app or accounts so the only way is go to Web and export contacts if you can. Really annoying, I understand dropping support, but I don't get why they have to actively block access.
    12-08-17 03:17 PM
    Thank you Efats, useful tip!
    12-10-17 05:16 AM