The Z30 launched with industry leading technical specs!

Yes we all know have been told BB10 OS does not need the latest in CPU/GPU to perform as well as or better than the market leaders but what if BlackBerry used top specs in what will arguably be a premium priced device?

I know that the decision to upgrade from my Z10 would be made a lot easier if I had a glaring positive incentive to do so.

The flip side might be that the Z10 with its lower specs might be left in the cold by developers who would develop apps requiring the latest devices higher specs.
    09-06-13 03:10 AM
    The Z30 launched with industry leading technical specs!

Yes we all know have been told BB10 OS does not need the latest in CPU/GPU to perform as well as or better than the market leaders but what if BlackBerry used top specs in what will arguably be a premium priced device?

I know that the decision to upgrade from my Z10 would be made a lot easier if I had a glaring positive incentive to do so.

The flip side might be that the Z10 with its lower specs might be left in the cold by developers who would develop apps requiring the latest devices higher specs.
    That would be nice. However, reality is very likely much different.
    09-06-13 04:30 AM
    That would be nice. However, reality is very likely much different.
    Yup, that is the sad truth hence the "Imagine"

I would think that with their backs against the wall a last best effort product would be worth the cost but perhaps BlackBerry had no intention of clawing back market-share and reviving its mobile division when they could just offload items of value in a sale.

I suppose the clinical and relatively emotionless approach BlackBerry has taken is what one would expect from a corporate orientated business.
    09-06-13 05:04 AM