07-15-13 04:45 PM
28 12
tools
    Ecosystem is part of the experience, sure, I never denied that. But that's not the experience he was talking about. The peek flow and hub blah blah. Just regurgitating Thor's words about "experience". This peek and flow isn't what sells phones upfront. It's specs that show most when on the front lines. And the look of the phone. Then the question of apps comes in. Then peek hub and flow last....

I separate ecosystem from the experience of the phone itself. They're the same but so far apart on so many levels.

Then of course there perception, and bb has a very negative one. No matter what the phone's "experience" is like, this perception will nonetheless be extremely hard to change. So much about the "experience" of bb10. Apps are just apps. Every phone should have apps and that's why I separate them. Uniquely, bb10 experience won't sell phones. Especially not the A10 with the barely 2013 specs it will most likely have.

You can believe otherwise but to me it just sounds like I annoy you because I don't share your views nor own a bb anymore.

Sent from CB forums app with... (you can't handle this, it's not a bb)
    I could care less what you use. I also believe that the BB10 experience minus apps won't sell phones, and lack of apps only kills it more. Also BlackBerry doesn't have the reputation anymore to sell mid tier hardware at premium prices except to the few on here that would by TH excrement if he boxed it up and sold it for $600. Apple still have a lit more people that will buy whatever they release even with lower specs, but Apple also has a superior customer service experience that BlackBerry can only dream of. Based on all this BlackBerry can't even sell the highest spec'd device on the Market at a premium because they don't have the apps, or the reputation to do this.

Posted via CB10
    07-14-13 07:23 PM
    I could care less what you use. I also believe that the BB10 experience minus apps won't sell phones, and lack of apps only kills it more. Also BlackBerry doesn't have the reputation anymore to sell mid tier hardware at premium prices except to the few on here that would by TH excrement if he boxed it up and sold it for $600. Apple still have a lit more people that will buy whatever they release even with lower specs, but Apple also has a superior customer service experience that BlackBerry can only dream of. Based on all this BlackBerry can't even sell the highest spec'd device on the Market at a premium because they don't have the apps, or the reputation to do this.

Posted via CB10
    Even if they had the apps, it wouldn't sell. (Unfortunately). It would sell more, but it's just not the end all cure. For the most part, I agree with your post though.

Sent from CB forums app with... (you can't handle this, it's not a bb)
    07-14-13 11:13 PM
    It should come with it in case, you don't have to use it if you don't want to
    07-15-13 04:45 PM
28 12