I just got a Z30 and it's a nice phone. Some people at work didn't share my excitement though. Isame where I work. Anyway, I needed a new phone and set out looking for one that was stable, nice display , solid build, good battery/reception, secure and productive. I gave all the major brands a chance. Trying to be super open minded and just block out the noise and recommendations from others. Even the sales guys. I did my own research. I wanted to be me I guess. So far I'm glad I got this phone. Super pumped. I even install a leak OS! Haha. I've learned a lot on this site and my leak went well. 1925 I think or 528 or something. The only thing that isn't great is the call clarity. I wondering if the radio on the leak isn't top notch yet. Oh well, I don't mind being the guinea pig tester. If you have any questions about this phone I'll be happy to answer. Later!

Posted via CB10
    12-30-13 10:22 PM
    Well welcome to the club, try the 1056 radio I have great success with it. And you don't have to redo anything.

Posted from my Z30
    12-30-13 11:24 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry, glad your enjoy my jag your z10, the leak makes it an incredible device.

The call quality on mine has been near perfect so it may be the radio bit I can't speak on that, as of now I don't have the knowledge to.

Z30 - The Final Destination - 859 Portage ave, Winnipeg Mb Clothing|Footwear|Headwear|Headshop|Tobacconist|Ta ttoos - C00016D82
    12-31-13 09:08 PM
    Just joined the club. Migrated (upgraded) from q10. Going to take some getting used to......but I was able to completely set up my new phone from scratch in about 1 hour. that included all previous apps, email accounts,all the android apps including netflix,instagram, blah blah. Like butter.nice phone. Now gotta get a case. Already dropped in in the car.........argh.

Posted via CB10
    01-02-14 05:58 PM
    I just got a Z30 and it's a nice phone. Some people at work didn't share my excitement though. Isame where I work. Anyway, I needed a new phone and set out looking for one that was stable, nice display , solid build, good battery/reception, secure and productive. I gave all the major brands a chance. Trying to be super open minded and just block out the noise and recommendations from others. Even the sales guys. I did my own research. I wanted to be me I guess. So far I'm glad I got this phone. Super pumped. I even install a leak OS! Haha. I've learned a lot on this site and my leak went well. 1925 I think or 528 or something. The only thing that isn't great is the call clarity. I wondering if the radio on the leak isn't top notch yet. Oh well, I don't mind being the guinea pig tester. If you have any questions about this phone I'll be happy to answer. Later!

Posted via CB10
    Hi, and welcome in bb world. Did you know that you can adjust call clarity? Just go into call settings and there you will find call quality. Change normal to high tones and feel the difference.

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    01-02-14 06:08 PM