I have an iGrip holder for my old Torch. Love its secure grip of my phone while I was driving and its ability to charge while in the holder without having to take the time to plug the micro USB each time. I sent a note to the manufacturer through their Facebook page asking if or when they were going to make one for the Z30. Got this reply back:

Herbert Richter Gmbh & Co. KG Dear Ken, Thank you very much. We are very glad to hear that. Unfortunately we are not planning to produce a holder for BB Z30 at the moment but we hope we can also help you with our universal smartphone holders with adjustable brackets. All the Best, HR Team

I could use a ``universal `` holder, but I don`t want to settle for a compromise. If they know their is demand for the holders, maybe they will change their minds and make proper custom holders for the most excellent BlackBerry Z30. Let them know BlackBerry is not dead and there is a demand for their products and that setting for compromises are not desired.
    11-15-13 11:04 PM
    Bought the iOttie universal holster from Shop Crackberry. It is excellent, and it holds my Z30/Otterbox Commuter combo. A steal at $25.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-13 11:10 PM