2016... Z30 is still rocking woo-hoo woot woot

Classic for work, Z30 for everything else...
    Ursus Rufus likes this.
    03-23-16 09:49 AM
    I have a Priv but gonna bring it back. After using Z10 and Z30 for over three years I have no need for physical keyboard.
    Thought I'd never get used to typing on a VKB but my year with the Z10 prior to my Z30 acclimated me to it just fine. I once picked up my Torch from the desk drawer to get an old phone # or something out of it and found the keyboard nearly impossible to type on, which was baffling.

Richard
    Ursus Rufus likes this.
    03-23-16 11:41 AM
    After having a Z10 for almost 2 years, I thought it was going to be so difficult to get used to a PKB again until my Passport Silver Edition proofed me wrong. It anly took me a day to type as a champ.

I don't like android at all, but I think BlackBerry did a great job with the Priv in their first try. I think they just missed it with the front facing camera (very poor) for a phone that price.

Happy Passport Silver Edition owner since last december 20th and planning to stick with it for two years.

BB10 is the best OS. Only FB, Whatscrap and Instagram don't know this.

Via CB10 /  Passport Silver Edition 
    Ursus Rufus likes this.
    03-24-16 10:22 PM
    Sad as it is i soon will have to replace my Z30 with a Phone running on the IOS or the android plattform. Over here using your phone to Pay in all kind off shop is becomming more and more common and the only supported plattforms are IOS or android.

I have not considered the Priv, as i beleive there ar a number of android phones That give better value for money than this one and it does not have any BlackBerry feel. So as i do not like android vert much the only option left is an iphone.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-16 06:08 AM
    I felt the same way about the value and other phones. I see Verizon giving one free 7Edge if you buy one that's a deal.

If you have a z30 you probably want to get a Priv as it brings a few of the things you love with you're Z30 that the others won't. I'm not so sure I would like Android as much if I wasn't using a BlackBerry.

Sad as it is i soon will have to replace my Z30 with a Phone running on the IOS or the android plattform. Over here using your phone to Pay in all kind off shop is becomming more and more common and the only supported plattforms are IOS or android.

I have not considered the Priv, as i beleive there ar a number of android phones That give better value for money than this one and it does not have any BlackBerry feel. So as i do not like android vert much the only option left is an iphone.

Posted via CB10
    03-26-16 04:50 AM
280 ... 101112