That's not true. Look up the definition of phablet.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk
    I looked up the definition. It said anything over 5"... and as 5" is not over 5", it is not a phablet.

My Tech-Fleet: Q10; Z10; PlayBook; Surface Pro; Xbox 360; HP TouchPad; iPod Touch 5
    07-26-13 09:38 AM
    I looked up the definition. It said anything over 5"... and as 5" is not over 5", it is not a phablet.

My Tech-Fleet: Q10; Z10; PlayBook; Surface Pro; Xbox 360; HP TouchPad; iPod Touch 5
    A quick google search will prove you wrong.

Sent From My New IPad using Tapatalk
    m1kr0 likes this.
    07-26-13 11:04 AM
    A quick google search will prove you wrong.

Sent From My New IPad using Tapatalk
    Quick, edit the Wikipedia page!
    eldricho likes this.
    07-26-13 03:09 PM
    What ever it is it is BIG.... and there is a market for BIG.

The question is, is it big and powerful$ I have not doubt that the OS performed smoothly, because I have no complaints with my Z10. But being that all the other "flagships" are going with the Snapdragon 800, if the A10 only has the 600 (or less) it will be considered in a different weight class by default. Regardless of how smooth it is.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 to dominate the market �in the coming months�
    wtrmlnjuc likes this.
    07-26-13 03:26 PM
    If the A10 does not have a least 64 GB 4 GB, dual quad core and have more apps. I will be done with Blackberry tossed my z10 in the river and get windows, apple or android phone. I'm disappointed with z10 right now and don't get started on that topic that's for another day.
    07-26-13 03:28 PM
    If the A10 does not have a least 64 GB 4 GB, dual quad core and have more apps. I will be done with Blackberry tossed my z10 in the river and get windows, apple or android phone. I'm disappointed with z10 right now and don't get started on that topic that's for another day.
    Guess you'll be leaving BlackBerry since it won't be 64gb or have 4gb of ram and you might get lucky and they announce one or more of the "big name" apps people speak of when they launch the phone. Who knows. More and more apps will come over time. Also you can add a 64gb sd card if you want and as for the 4gb of ram well don't believe it will have that but it may not need that to run great. If you do leave BlackBerry, instead of tossing your z10 in a river, how about giving it to someone on crackberry that's needs or wants one?

BlackBerry for life. Kick'n it with my Z10.
    07-26-13 10:54 PM
    We are all sorry here on behalf of Crackberry that the phone won't be able to take your virginity and wipe your salty tears at night.
    07-27-13 03:44 AM
    All I'm worried about is how I'll carry both the Z10 and the A10...
    Didn't like it at the beginning, expected higher specs, but it's starting to grow up on me..

Posted via my z10 - BBM channel pin C000F331C
    07-27-13 05:09 AM
    Guys, I am pretty sure he is joking.

Yanno, because no phone has 4GB of RAM.

PS - why add CPUs and everything else if performance will not be boosted. Sounds like a no brainer to me.

07-27-13 05:39 AM
    Finally, reading comprehension. I was expecting the next question to be "how much did it cost and what carrier are you with?"

Posted via CB10
    Sorry must've missed that or forgot when posting.

Posted from my incredible Z10
    08-30-13 11:45 PM
    There is no need to go beyond 2GB on a phone if the programming is tight. And we know that QNX will have all the GB it needs at 2GB. Same thing with the iPhone. No chance the 5S has more than 2GB. And no need for more than 2GB for the Z30.
    08-30-13 11:57 PM
    We are all sorry here on behalf of Crackberry that the phone won't be able to take your virginity and wipe your salty tears at night.
    Good God, people, lighten up - it was an IRONIC post, he was obviously joking.

Sent from my Xperia T using CB Forums mobile app
    08-31-13 02:12 AM
    There is no need to go beyond 2GB .
    I stopped reading right here - any declarative statement like this clearly shows the.laxk of understanding

PS: it's true regardless of the fact that at this moment more than 2GB memory would indeed only help to run more apps concurrently ie at 4GB we'd looking at running.more than we would effectively manage eg scrolling through dozens of apps left running in GUI is very ineffective without some grouping etc, not.to mention background apps etc.

Sent from my Xperia T using CB Forums mobile app
    08-31-13 02:19 AM
    Anything larger than the Z10 is a tablet as far as I am concerned.

Posted via CB10
    09-01-13 01:11 PM
    See ya..

Posted via CB10
    09-01-13 10:58 PM
    I handled one yesterday, I felt more comfortable with it than with my z10. I though the size would be too much but it felt good. No lag and battery life was very good, way better than the z10.

Posted via CB10
    playbookster and Bor Navas like this.
    09-06-13 07:16 PM
41 12