I bought my z30 a couple of weeks ago and it has become my daily driver and I am committed to the BlackBerry brand again. I sold my iPhone 5s and I am not looking back.

I was in a meeting on Wednesday and a couple of my clients who I had talked into buying the iPhone 5 a while back kept looking at my z30 I was using to take notes.

Finally one of then asked me what device I was using because I had always had an iPhone 5 and I said a BlackBerry z30.

They looked stunned and said "BlackBerry", no one uses them anymore!! Aren't they out of business? I politely said no they are not and I proceeded to demo the z30 to all of the folks in the room.

I showed them the Hub, Peek and how the device can improve their daily messaging task and save then time. I had them send me emails and showed then the flashing LED, I quickly swiped up and right to display the Hub and how all my messages where in one area.

I tapped on the email and it was displayed on a big beautiful screen and I could see the entire content without scrolling down or using the pinch zoom function.

I went back to the hub with just a swipe and showed then how I could easily navigate between my email, social and text messages within the hub. Not once did I have to press a home button or any other key.

They where stunned, they couldn't believe that BlackBerry had such a device with such intuitive software. I also showed them how I could run android apps and I had most of the ones they used already where already installed on my device.

I also showed them how my notifications where displayed on the lock screen and by tapping the notification once would display it's content, tapping it again would display the message or notification.

I spent a good 45 minutes to an hour doing the demo. At the end they where amazed at what the device could do. The business owner said he was stopping by verizon on his way home to check out the z30 for himself.

Today he called me to tell me he bought four of them for his executives and himself to replace their iPhone 5 units. He said they all liked the device and thanked me for doing such a professional demo of the unit. Mission accomplished.

This is how the device should be marketed and you need someone who is familiar with how to demo the device and software properly to show that it has value to it and it will sell itself. Mr Chen, I am available if you need a rep here in the USA.

Sent from my z30 on T Mobile USA
    Last edited by bakron1; 02-06-14 at 07:24 PM.
    02-06-14 05:08 PM
    Absolutely brilliant.

It's amazing how easy it is when they actually see the thing in action.

Posted via CB10
    02-06-14 05:22 PM
    That's awesome! I think that too many people have no clue what BB10 is all about. BlackBerry could use more guys like you.

Posted via CB10
    02-06-14 06:49 PM
    Awesomeness!!

Posted via CB10
    02-06-14 08:14 PM
    OP well done, I tip my hat to you. Lots of us here have the same passion for BlackBerry and what they bring to the mobile phone market place.

Congratulations and well done!!

Posted with my gorgeous Z30
    02-06-14 08:25 PM
    So far I got my mom to switch to a Z10 from iPhone. White one, she loves it! I push BlackBerry onto everyone hahaha maybe my sister next. Sounds like she getting bored with her iPhone. Baby steps!
    02-06-14 08:31 PM
    Same here I try and show my Z30 (and previously Z10) to everyone. Gotta show off the awesome features

Posted via CB10
    02-07-14 12:02 AM
    Same here! I've converted 5 people to BB10 in the last few months. Started showing them my Q10 and the rest was easy. Now got 2 on Z10's and 3 on Z30's. Even got a women in a Verizon store to go with a Q10 while I was in there making my payment.

BlackBerry will dominate again. It's just a matter of time.

Subscribe to Tri County Catering and Party Idea Channel. Pin #C00123065
    02-07-14 02:15 AM
    You've highlighted what I think is the most fundamental problem with the current state of BlackBerrys problems. There's a perception issue within the user community and they have no idea about the capabilities of the device. Yesterday I borrowed a Z30 from someone who was using it as a spare phone only and had no idea about how to use it. So today I offered to swap the Z30 with a galaxy S3 and am now the proud owner of a Z30 and Q10.

I too have spent time showing off the features of the BlackBerry 10 OS to the uneducated. I've not had one person not totally surprised by what it can do. It has to be the best kept secret of the phone world, don't yer think?

Posted via CB10
    texn884, geekaren and hazarder like this.
    02-07-14 04:37 AM
    Good job

Posted via CB10
    02-07-14 04:50 AM
    Getting ready for take off!

Z10 (STL 100-3) Superphone with vitamin 10.2.1.1925
    02-07-14 04:58 AM
    The only problem left for BlackBerry is Blackberry's image. #Thatsall

Posted via CB10
    02-07-14 04:59 AM
    Thumbs up to you sir. I'm a Verizon store manager and although we don't "push " a device on anyone all of my reps are using BB10 devices, we use BBM groups for our store communication and we always try to ask the right questions to qualify customers. We sold a q10 and exchanged two DROID'S yesterday for two Z10's! Thank you for educating the public!

Posted via Z30 on America's best network... Verizon!
    rickkel, deptech, geekaren and 3 others like this.
    02-07-14 07:15 AM
    isheep turned into Wolves!
    02-07-14 07:32 AM
    I bought my z30 a couple of weeks ago and it has become my daily driver and I am committed to the BlackBerry brand again. I sold my iPhone 5s and I am not looking back.

I was in a meeting on Wednesday and a couple of my clients who I had talked into buying the iPhone 5 a while back kept looking at my z30 I was using to take notes.

Finally one of then asked me what device I was using because I had always had an iPhone 5 and I said a BlackBerry z30.

They looked stunned and said "BlackBerry", no one uses them anymore!! Aren't they out of business? I politely said no they are not and I proceeded to demo the z30 to all of the folks in the room.

I showed them the Hub, Peek and how the device can improve their daily messaging task and save then time. I had them send me emails and showed then the flashing LED, I quickly swiped up and right to display the Hub and how all my messages where in one area.

I tapped on the email and it was displayed on a big beautiful screen and I could see the entire content without scrolling down or using the pinch zoom function.

I went back to the hub with just a swipe and showed then how I could easily navigate between my email, social and text messages within the hub. Not once did I have to press a home button or any other key.

They where stunned, they couldn't believe that BlackBerry had such a device with such intuitive software. I also showed them how I could run android apps and I had most of the ones they used already where already installed on my device.

I also showed them how my notifications where displayed on the lock screen and by tapping the notification once would display it's content, tapping it again would display the message or notification.

I spent a good 45 minutes to an hour doing the demo. At the end they where amazed at what the device could do. The business owner said he was stopping by verizon on his way home to check out the z30 for himself.

Today he called me to tell me he bought four of them for his executives and himself to replace their iPhone 5 units. He said they all liked the device and thanked me for doing such a professional demo of the unit. Mission accomplished.

This is how the device should be marketed and you need someone who is familiar with how to demo the device and software properly to show that it has value to it and it will sell itself. Mr Chen, I am available if you need a rep here in the USA.

Sent from my z30 on T Mobile USA
    Oops....i did a Report instead of Like... sorry

Posted via CB10
    02-07-14 07:38 AM
    Awesome stuff

Sent flawlessly from my Z30!
    02-07-14 08:14 AM
    I was a Blackberry rep, contract ended but hoping they bring me back for the new phones.

Trust me when I say that there are a ton of great people like OP who give pro demos. Problem is you're not in the store 24/7 and sales associates find it way easier to sell a froid or iPhone and complete the sale.

BB10s out of box experience requires bbid, wi-fi, and software updates. Android is turn on and go. SAs that I've seen want to sell you a phone, take 1 minute to set it up, and send you out the door with no hassles. Very cutthroat.

Posted via CB10
    02-07-14 08:45 AM
    You guys are great! I'm constantly talking BlackBerry up whenever I can, I've got most of my family and friends to switch to Bbm and the like it way better. But I struggle to find individuals who are interested in BlackBerry, everyone I speak with thinks of it as outdated and are unaware of bb10. It's a shame really, but the more we spread the word obviously the better for BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    Mike Sumner likes this.
    02-07-14 08:57 AM
    BlackBerry's marketing is crap right now. I think it's up to users to and loyal fans to get the word out and tell people to buy it. Word of mouth is powerful.
    02-07-14 09:02 AM
    BB10 must be experienced in order to appreciate how food it really is.

Z10 on Telus
    deptech likes this.
    02-07-14 09:05 AM
    BlackBerry's marketing is crap right now. I think it's up to users to and loyal fans to get the word out and tell people to buy it. Word of mouth is powerful.
    Best I can figure out, WE all are the only marketing department BB has!
    02-07-14 10:07 AM
    With Z30 and 10.2.1, BlackBerry really has something to show off now... now the question is : do they have the cash and the courage to try it again... that is after last year 's failure to launch.

Posted via CB10 with Z30 on 10.2.1.1925+1926 radio
    02-07-14 12:28 PM
    Wow... just wow.
    Amazing what a little show and tell can do.

Posted via my NEW Zed30
    02-07-14 12:39 PM
    Every time I demo one, folks like it. Have had a few people (in the US) go out to get one after I showed them my Z10.

Not a single one walked out with one thou, as they were convinced not to get it by the carrier store reps.

The core issue is there are more people selling against it, then for it.

CB10'n it via da Z
    02-07-14 01:29 PM
    This reminds me of the "How did you do that?" Home Depot commercial I saw recently. I enjoyed reading this. Very cool.

Posted via CB10
    02-07-14 02:32 PM
41 12