Just for the sake of posting. Im using the Q10 and Z30. Im really in love with my z30. But the problem is that im far sighted and I have to wear reading glasses.

Having said that, sometimes I have to resort back to my q10 for typing long emails or letters. But if I use my glasses, I could type real fast on my 30. Well, its just my problem that I seldom use my glasses.

Having said that, I woukd really hope that BlackBerry would come up with a slider amd big screen.

I know its my personal issue, but it would be great if that happens.

Via my Z30&Q10
    01-16-14 11:42 PM
    You can adjust font size, by the way.
    01-16-14 11:44 PM
    Or simply use contact lenses ;-)

But I think You already know that this problem consists with any phone, if you deny to wear Your glasses :-)

If it's because of the appearance, choosing the right designer could be a solution. High class eyewear e.g. from Ken Okuyama (closing the circle to the Porsche Design BBs in a certain way because he formerly has been in charge for the design of Porsche cars) could fix that ;-)

Posted via CB10
    01-17-14 01:19 AM
    Just for the sake of posting. Im using the Q10 and Z30. Im really in love with my z30. But the problem is that im far sighted and I have to wear reading glasses.

Having said that, sometimes I have to resort back to my q10 for typing long emails or letters. But if I use my glasses, I could type real fast on my 30. Well, its just my problem that I seldom use my glasses.

Having said that, I woukd really hope that BlackBerry would come up with a slider amd big screen.

I know its my personal issue, but it would be great if that happens.

Via my Z30&Q10
    Go to settings. Accessibility. Turn on Magnify mode

From Zuri my Z10.
    01-23-14 04:39 AM