I was sitting at home today bored and was thinking about using my z10 again, putting the latest leaked os on there and copying all of my data over from my z30.

However apart from that taking several hours to complete, whilst I sit here looking at my z10 wiping itself, I realise that yes despite the weight I really do love my Z30.

Feel free to comment

Posted via CB10
    01-19-14 09:38 AM
    Z30 is the best can't go back to a Z10 now the screen looks to small. The Z30 has me hooked hard.

Posted via CB10
    01-19-14 10:44 AM
    Agree...anyone want to buy a Z10 in awesome condition?

Zee Z30 posted thiz

Kidding...I'm Keeping it too.
    01-19-14 10:51 AM
    I went up to the z30 after I dropped and smashed the screen on my z10. I really liked my z10 with the latest leaks installed on it. But once I unboxed the z30 and started using it, I realized that the keyboard being slightly larger increases typing precision even more than what it already was on the z10, which was amazing. It also seems like a much more complete phone, with 10.2 being pre installed and really not having to install leaks to make it functional, if you choose not to. The screen size increase to the full 5" has made the viewing of movies and gaming much more satisfying, and probably the area of the phone that showed the most improvement for me. It's just such a nice looking phone too. While my black z10 looked understated, my z30 looks and feels like a porsche

Posted via CB10
    01-19-14 03:49 PM
    I like the design of the z30, except the width. If they could narrow the phone back closer to the z10 (i.e., get rid of the frame, or at least minimize them) it would be better for me.

I also would still have preferred a removable battery. I hate having to have the phone tied to an outlet. The swap and go is too convenient.

Posted via CB10
    01-19-14 04:43 PM
    I wish the space bar was a little wider. Keep hitting the '.' and ',' too frequently.
    01-19-14 04:48 PM
    I wish the space bar was a little wider. Keep hitting the '.' and ',' too frequently.
    I have similar problem but always seem to hit the "b"...?!? Very annoying.

LIVE my Z30 though...!

Posted via CB10 / Z30 10.2.1
    01-19-14 05:11 PM
    I love mine. I kept the screen protector on for the first month... yes, lame, but I wanted to keep it pristine... I finally peeled it off today as it was getting a little scratched. Now the glass is so slippery! I have to learn new typing movements to keep from going way over the intended letter; of course the Z30 Deals with those slips pretty damn well most of the time.

Do we reserect the first world problem meme for that?

Tapped and flicked from my BlackBerry Z30!
    01-19-14 08:50 PM
    I love mine. I kept the screen protector on for the first month... yes, lame, but I wanted to keep it pristine... I finally peeled it off today as it was getting a little scratched. Now the glass is so slippery! I have to learn new typing movements to keep from going way over the intended letter; of course the Z30 Deals with those slips pretty damn well most of the time.

Do we reserect the first world problem meme for that?

Tapped and flicked from my BlackBerry Z30!
    I left my as shipped screen protector on for at least a month till it was quite scratched... it was amazing when I took it off, the z30 brand new and even better then before sometimes I find the I almost get key presses before I touch the screen

Posted via CB10 with a Z30
    HaberNik likes this.
    01-19-14 09:16 PM