the hypocrisy in this thread is mind blowing
    04-24-14 01:18 PM
    Well, not surprised (at all) that it happened on a forum for another platform.
    04-24-14 01:22 PM
    Same as the people who wrote about moving to another phone on this forum XD

Posted via CB10
    not true...the vast majority on here are quite level headed...as usual one or two say stuff......you are stirring up falsehood. edit: I see you got likes for it so..who knows (shurgs)
    04-24-14 02:01 PM
    not true...the vast majority on here are quite level headed...as usual one or two say stuff......you are stirring up falsehood. edit: I see you got likes for it so..who knows (shurgs)
    I think ull find the minority of crackberry members are level headed in the forum. The rest will bash.

Posted via CB10
    Acidwire likes this.
    04-24-14 02:06 PM
    well said my friend
    04-24-14 02:08 PM
    CB posters bash everything these days TBH....even CB
    04-24-14 02:09 PM
    I've found that there are always people who will bash others just for their choices. Don't let yourself take it personally. I own a Note 3, Lumia 810, BB Z10, iPhone 5c and 5s. I don't hesitate one moment to talk about all of them.

Bash away, it won't hurt me.

These are products I chose for ME to enjoy. Not my peers or critics. So I'll continue to appreciate all my flavors and everyone else can do the same.

P.S Congrats on the Z30!

�Sent from a larger than life device. Using Tapatalk�
    Seriously though. Why does one person need more than one phone?

I had two before. One for my personal and another provided for work. I got sick of having to pull out and carry another phone with me, I just forwarded one number to the other.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-14 02:19 PM
    There was a thread like this on iMore the other day in which a guy said his coworkers and friends bash iPhones and say they'd never get one (with hatred in their eyes). Its the same anywhere you go but its kind of expected if you go to an android forum and talk about the merits of another OS. But theres a lot of people on CB that bash androids just as much. Dissing phones is getting pretty out of hand.
    04-24-14 02:22 PM
    A wolf doesn't care what sheep think

Posted via CB10
    �A wolf doesn't lose sleep over the opinion of sheep�

Sry, had to do it, it's a great quote I've been using a lot

On topic: I've read the mentioned thread, yeah - some of the opinions are just so dumb it's funny, but you can find trolls and blind sheep on every platform and every forum. Otherwise I don't think the thread is that bad, I've seen worse verbal fights on CrackBerry. After you explained your choice it looks like the senior members accepted it and wished that you're satisfied with your new BlackBerry, the only ones bashing are just trolls that don't ever write anything useful anyway, so I wouldn't bother about it. Hope you'll stay satisfied with your Z30 and welcome to CrackBerry
    Last edited by Ruslan Botsyurko; 04-24-14 at 03:17 PM.
    niss63 likes this.
    04-24-14 03:03 PM
    I've jumped to z30 from Xperia z1 last week. So far loving the hardware and the bb10.

Went to my old android forum and wrote about my experience and all the nice things about Z30 and the BlackBerry 10. Oh man. Got a basing from everyone saying it's a move backwards and I've some sort of mental disorder etc..

It's quite interesting to see how much hatred people have for BlackBerry

I thought I'd share here for a laugh

Posted via CB10
    mind shating the site and thread?
    04-24-14 03:22 PM
    I bought a cheap $10 skin that is rubbery and helps me hang on..but even when I do drop..no scratches..you must be suffering from Miller's Law of the Inverse Perversion of Inanimate Objects...dropped bread always lands butter side down
    04-24-14 03:52 PM
    A wolf doesn't care what sheep think

Posted via CB10
    so hardcore lmao
    Acidwire likes this.
    04-24-14 04:01 PM
    Jumped the ship!! - xda-developers

Verrrrry similar to our threads.

Seems kind of tame, actually.
    Very similar, indeed. Fairly mild, and it hasn't been locked yet.

One of the things that gets under my skin about those types of posts is when the user is new with a low post count (this doesn't apply so much to the OP, I see he's posted a bit there and has been a member of both places for a little while now).

It's like they signed up just to post that they're leaving the forum or switching devices. Bonus under-my-skin points awarded for then going on a rant about things that can be fixed easily, but haven't looked into a solution or ignored any advice given.

Just for giggles and such, here's a scenario:

Let's say you're driving along in your car contently and arrive at a stoplight. At this stoplight, a stranger hops into your car and starts saying how terrible it is. They haven't been in your car too long but have pointed out everything that is different than their car in a negative way (interior is the wrong color, it's too small, seating position is too upright but they won't touch the lever to adjust it, the engine is underpowered, the top doesn't come down, there's too few doors...) then hops out of your car.

Now replace the stranger at a stop light with a friend on a road trip. The opinion of each stays the same, but which is better received: the stranger that hopped in seemingly just to nitpick, or the individual that has been in and used the vehicle for awhile?

Oh, and as for the car seat...

Power adjusting seats are a PITA
    Sean Fanelli likes this.
    04-24-14 04:04 PM
    mind shating the site and thread?
    Someone already out the link in the previous page..
    I did go back there and posted that all unwanted to share is my opinion about the new BlackBerry. No one needs to get offended

I'm enjoying my z30 so far..its been so productive for me with the hub. I hang around hub and cb all the time. Loving to get things done without hopping between apps. Love the keyboard it's simply the best

Posted via CB10
    Mr.Monty likes this.
    04-24-14 04:15 PM
    The Xperia phone or are extremely nice. I do wish blackberry would let others make phones for them and maybe put a little skin, but the security of the phone will in now way be down one bit.
    04-24-14 05:41 PM
    OP. I like having a mental disorder, keeps people guessing.

Posted with my gorgeous Z30
    04-24-14 06:05 PM
    Someone already out the link in the previous page..
    I did go back there and posted that all unwanted to share is my opinion about the new BlackBerry. No one needs to get offended

I'm enjoying my z30 so far..its been so productive for me with the hub. I hang around hub and cb all the time. Loving to get things done without hopping between apps. Love the keyboard it's simply the best

Posted via CB10
    I just wanted to see what they had to say.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-14 06:18 PM
    Seriously though. Why does one person need more than one phone?

I had two before. One for my personal and another provided for work. I got sick of having to pull out and carry another phone with me, I just forwarded one number to the other.

Posted via CB10
    For me, it's mostly because I work very long hours in a sales industry based around cellphones. I enjoy this line of work and all the knowledge I can aquire from it. It's my hobby to modify/learn them as well. Since I have a job that allows me to play with my hobby and get paid for it, why not? ^_^

�Sent from a larger than life device. Using Tapatalk�
    04-24-14 07:36 PM
    Jumped the ship!! - xda-developers

Verrrrry similar to our threads.

Seems kind of tame, actually.
    Wow I'm tempted to post a leaving to BlackBerry thread there

Posted via CB10
    04-28-14 07:45 PM
    Wow I'm tempted to post a leaving to BlackBerry thread there

Posted via CB10
    Never mind. Lol
    Read your post incorrectly.
    04-28-14 08:39 PM
    My post created such big fuss on the other forum they closed my thread. Apparently it's against the rules to post about ditching an android device. Can't believe it!!

Posted via CB10
    05-01-14 06:12 PM
    Same as the people who wrote about moving to another phone on this forum XD

Posted via CB10
    On CB there's more hatred and bashing on using BB OS7 devices than android and iphone devices. So very disheartening, but true. And it's BB10 users who bash and disrespect OS7 users more than android and iphone users, both from my own experience and from observation. It's ridiculous

sent from my BlackBerry 9350! :-]
    05-01-14 06:17 PM
    My post created such big fuss on the other forum they closed my thread. Apparently it's against the rules to post about ditching an android device. Can't believe it!!
    There really wasn't much fuss in that thread. And you got mostly support for the validity of your platform selection.

The reason for the thread lock there is most likely just mod itchy finger tendency (MIFT).

Happens.
    05-01-14 06:33 PM
    I've jumped to z30 from Xperia z1 last week. So far loving the hardware and the bb10.

Went to my old android forum and wrote about my experience and all the nice things about Z30 and the BlackBerry 10. Oh man. Got a basing from everyone saying it's a move backwards and I've some sort of mental disorder etc..

It's quite interesting to see how much hatred people have for BlackBerry

I thought I'd share here for a laugh

Posted via CB10

Did you you whine to the mods like a baby?
    05-01-14 07:24 PM
    Did you you whine to the mods like a baby?
    NO

Posted via CB10
    05-01-14 07:38 PM
76 1234