I can not enter the settings, when I try the screen goes black, I can not configure anything, much less format my device, when trying to format my device with BlackBerry Link my laptop does not show a signal or a message, nothing, not what recognize.
    02-13-19 05:11 PM
    Delete the BlackBerry software on your lap top and reboot . Then connect the Z30 using a USB cable to the laptop. Blackberry software will be installed on your laptop and the device should then be recognised. At this point you can reload the OS and once completed your device should be up and running again. Same thing happened with a previous Z30 and I followed the same procedure. Hope this helps
    02-14-19 01:53 AM
    I can not enter the settings, when I try the screen goes black, I can not configure anything, much less format my device, when trying to format my device with BlackBerry Link my laptop does not show a signal or a message, nothing, not what recognize.
    Did Amaroni's process work for you Thee? There are other methods if not. We'll get you back up and going....
    02-14-19 11:48 PM