2yrs old and still going strong. It has survived a few drops, still great battery life, great sound and no bugs, including the call delay I've seen reported. The only real gripe I have is the loss of learned words in predictive text since last update, and no sign of it learning new ones. That was a great feature that saved a lot of time.

Posted via CB10
    10-28-15 12:05 AM
    Had mine for almost two years on Verizon. Works great and love the phone. Only issue is power button has stopped working, otherwise no issues.
    10-28-15 07:03 AM
    Just wish the call lag would go away, that's my only gripe.

From my Jamaican Z30
    Which leak are you on
    10-28-15 07:38 AM
    Still working great. Just passed the 2 year mark.

But a few issues are popping up.

Battery is showing its age. I typically need to charge it on my drive home from work.

And I have a lot of dust that has gotten into my camera lens. Unfortunately it's starting to affect photo quality. I will need to take the phone apart and clean it...

Posted via CB10 on Z30
    10-28-15 08:50 AM
    Could be hoodwinked into Priv, but need really accurate comparison
    of Z30 and Priv screen sizes. Plus, would need to get strong feedback that
    slider is not a POS. Also, much more on security and privacy.[/QUOTE]

On another thread a link to phone arena was posted. You can go there to see a side by side comparison on size. Priv is a shade bigger than the z.

To answer the op question, mine is going on 2 years old and it is still working great. It does seem to lag on some things since the last update though. Nothing that drives me crazy. Just not as quick as it was. Still a great phone.

Posted via CB10
    10-28-15 08:56 AM
    I've had my Verizon Z30 for almost any two years and it still looks and works great. I have the call lag issue and I cannot cut/paste since the last update. I tried a security wipe, but still have the issues.

Posted via CB10 on BlackBerry Passport
    10-28-15 09:54 AM
    Mine was doing absolutely fantastically over the past 18 months that I have owned it. Until..... about 2 weeks ago, when the bottom 20% of the screen went black. It flickers from time to time, and then all of a sudden it will work perfectly for a minute or so, then revert back. The functionality beneath the black is perfectly fine. I do not believe it is a hardware, it must be software..
    I would love to keep it, but with this problem, i may move to Priv.. although a keyboard is useless to me.
    10-28-15 10:04 AM
    Been using mine since labour day last year and battery is still optimal. Went through 3 screen protectors. Still smooth. No case.

Only thing I noticed that bugs me is that I have very long sms threads with some of my friends and they tend to hang slightly

Posted via CB10
    allsportsfan likes this.
    10-28-15 10:17 AM
    Been looking at all your comments. The one that makes me crazy is the
    phone call lag problem. I use Verizon. Never seen this problem. In fact,
    I have the reverse problem. I usually use speaker and most folks start
    talking before I can get the speaker on ! When I retrieve a voice mail, its
    intro message is nearly done before I get speaker on. I thought the
    conventional wisdom was that this "problem" is your provider's issue.

Here is an interesting link from a BI article:

Best smartphones in the world - Business Insider

Check it out. Note the date. I think those that control the search engines
    control the known Universe !!
    10-28-15 10:41 AM
    Been looking at all your comments. The one that makes me crazy is the
    phone call lag problem. I use Verizon. Never seen this problem. In fact,
    I have the reverse problem. I usually use speaker and most folks start
    talking before I can get the speaker on ! When I retrieve a voice mail, its
    intro message is nearly done before I get speaker on. I thought the
    conventional wisdom was that this "problem" is your provider's issue.

Here is an interesting link from a BI article:

Best smartphones in the world - Business Insider

Check it out. Note the date. I think those that control the search engines
    control the known Universe !!
    I just posted a similar question in the Lag Thread. I don't understand what causes this for some users. I wondered if it was a carrier issue or some 3rd party software that is "between" the call and the answer function. One of those call recorder apps or something similar.
    10-28-15 01:13 PM
    I've been wondering the same thing. Mine and others I know that have a Z30 on VZW have never had any kind of a lag issue described by the posts.

Posted via CB10
    10-28-15 05:31 PM
    I got mine when BlackBerry had the first sale on their website, since then it still works, dropped it once and there's a small nick in the back cover but no big deal, thinking about getting the Priv though, but I'll wait a few months and hopefully it'll be cheaper.

Posted via Z30
    10-28-15 08:07 PM
    my z30 is about 1 year old and i have to say i would like to snag up another one ASAP so i can have a back-up incase mine should die. its been in a case since it came out of the box and screen protector also so mine still looks and works like new. i love it and hope BB stays alive and keep bb10 os.
    Mozdony likes this.
    10-28-15 10:07 PM
    Had mine for 3 months. Obviously in great condition. I have three cases for it. (Leather flip case, leather holster and leather pouch) Like the flip case the best...looks very professional. The camera is very average and that is the one reason I may get a Priv. (Use camera sometimes for work). To this date...best smartphone I have ever had. (Coming from past Windows phones and Android.
    10-31-15 06:14 AM
    I'm currently using my Z10, I love it but in a few months I'm gonna consider the Z30 when I find one on sale.

How old is your Z30, how regular do you use it, and how is it stacking up? And if you have one that's older and has been through abuse please share the abuse and how it's doing now.

Posted via CB10
    Mine is only a couple months old, but I did the same thing you wanna do, go from a z10 to a z30. My advice to you is do it as soon as you can find one for a reasonable price! You won't regret it at all!

Posted via CB10
    10-31-15 06:42 AM
    I've had mine for 2 years now. To me, it's the best BB10 out there. (Passport is to big and because of the screen size, it causes issues with quite a few apps.) The Battery life is quite good, will last me for my whole day. (running on fumes at the end of the day, but it's still alive. from 6am till about 11pm. I do have to mention that I'm on a BES. So I do get quite a lot of emails!) My screen did break (back in April 2015) after a few drops. For that one it dropped on a corner on the asphalt and ... How is your Z30 holding up?-screen.jpg
    Could have got another BB, but decided to replace the screen my self. That was quite easy. Less than 10 mins to do. The phone is well build.
    Even my friends were impress on how easy it was. Did it at work.
    I do have Google play store installed and quite a few apps from there.(About 30) They are a bit slower than on a regular Android, but the ones that I need do work. I'm now thinking of upgrading to the PRIV, but waiting to see and test it 1st. and with the rumor of a PRIV 2 I'm in no real rush even though I'll be getting the PRIV for free!!!
    I hope this helps you.
    11-12-15 08:57 AM
    Have it since 19 months now... Still looks like new... never used a case.. only using an ordinary screen guard..

Has survived 3-4 drops.. but still pristine.

Battery has started to be a little weak though... or maybe i just feel like that.

Posted via my  z30/10.3.2.2639 
    11-12-15 09:43 AM
    Had mine for a month or so, but it was used for a year prior to that. Works fine as long as I'm not trying to make a phone call. The mic doesn't work unless I'm on speaker or have ear buds in.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-15 04:15 PM
    Well done on the screen rebuild. I think Z30 is the only device I've encountered to be easy fix.

Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.2789
    11-12-15 09:40 PM
    It is an easy fix. Have done it a couple times lol
    11-12-15 09:52 PM
    Had mine 2 years, it's sometimes lags when searching contacts from call screen but other wise great. Considering purchasing a new one for future use.
    11-13-15 02:11 AM
    My Z30 is year and few month old. Bought it via unofficial source since BB is not here in Russia. Originally it was a white one as I planned to buy it for my wife but things went different and instead of returning it I kept it to myself . Year later I ordered black screen and cover and swapped it so now its black. It's very simple and honest device and I never regret I left Android camp for it PS besides I still have A. on my tablet.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android (MiPad)
    FF22 and kbrant64 like this.
    11-16-15 02:44 PM
    Going on 2 years here and still performing with perfection.

Posted via CB10
    11-18-15 01:00 PM
48 12