I have verizon z30 bought from ebay, it comes brand new, and works great with all other GMS based network. I thought it is completely unlocked. Just today I am in China, and try China telecom CDMA sim card, it seems no luck, the phone verizon z30 was locked for other CDMA network. So please help me how to unlock it?
    02-18-14 11:49 PM
    You don't. It's not compatible with any other CDMA networks. The only CDMA included on that device is for Verizon.
    02-19-14 12:03 AM
    I have verizon z30 bought from ebay, it comes brand new, and works great with all other GMS based network. I thought it is completely unlocked. Just today I am in China, and try China telecom CDMA sim card, it seems no luck, the phone verizon z30 was locked for other CDMA network. So please help me how to unlock it?
    To the best of my knowledge you need to ask Verizon to release your Z30 from their CDMA network. And good luck. North America CDMA devices have traditionally been SIM-less, and the carriers using CDMA Networks (Verizon, Sprint) keep a list of the EMIE numbers and don't allow each other's devices on their network - Sprint won't activate a Verizon phone and vice-versa. Not to say it's impossible; you may be jumping through many hoops in order to accomplish it, provided you find a sympathetic ear at Verizon.

Posted via CB10
    02-19-14 12:05 AM
    To the best of my knowledge you need to ask Verizon to release your Z30 from their CDMA network. And good luck. North America CDMA devices have traditionally been SIM-less, and the carriers using CDMA Networks (Verizon, Sprint) keep a list of the EMIE numbers and don't allow each other's devices on their network - Sprint won't activate a Verizon phone and vice-versa. Not to say it's impossible; you may be jumping through many hoops in order to accomplish it, provided you find a sympathetic ear at Verizon.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks, so the only way is ask verizon, no crack code valid for this case? because here is talking about unlock CDMA, right?
    02-19-14 12:50 AM
    Thanks, so the only way is ask verizon, no crack code valid for this case? because here is talking about unlock CDMA, right?
    Only possible chance is begging Verizon, and odds are not in your favor.
    02-19-14 01:02 AM
    So I tried call verizon, actually they are willing help me to check if i am qualify or not. But due to the bad skype voice quality, the call was ended before I give them my IMEI. One more question, beside call them, if there are way doing this by email?

Posted via CB10
    02-20-14 05:57 PM