I've some important emails in folders which I want to show up all the time. Right now it shoes only emails 3 months old due to my sync period settings.
    I really don't want to set up the sync forever for all my emails as it drains the battery with my thousands of emails. I want only specific folders to be setup for all mails. Is it possible?

For some strange reason these emails show up on my wife's iPhone which really pisses me off not on my BlackBerry ..

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by vhl71; 06-29-14 at 10:03 PM.
    06-29-14 09:39 PM
    I've some important emails in folders which I want to show up all the time. Right now it shoes only emails 3 months old due to my sync period settings.
    I really don't want to set up the sync forever for all my emails as it drains the battery with my thousands of emails. I want only specific folders to be setup for all mails. Is it possible?

For some strange reason these emails show up on my wife's iPhone which really pisses me off not on my BlackBerry ..

Posted via CB10
    The default for iPhone appears to be to sync "No Limit". The other options are 1 day, 3 days, 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month. (Similar to BB 10 options.) There is no option on the iPhone to only sync some folders for a different time frame. So, your wife's is obviously set for "No Limit". If you set up your Gmail account to "forever", you'll have the same sync as your wife.
    Not possible.

Posted via CrackBerry App on my Nexus 5
    06-29-14 10:07 PM
    Not possible.

Posted via CrackBerry App on my Nexus 5
    That's bad..I found BlackBerry email to be the best among all smartphones (except for this now!!)

Posted via CB10
    06-29-14 10:30 PM
    Hopefully BlackBerry address this in 10.3.

Posted via CB10
    06-30-14 01:33 AM

Posted via CB10
    The default for iPhone appears to be to sync "No Limit". The other options are 1 day, 3 days, 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month. (Similar to BB 10 options.) There is no option on the iPhone to only sync some folders for a different time frame. So, your wife's is obviously set for "No Limit". If you set up your Gmail account to "forever", you'll have the same sync as your wife.
    Shifty88 likes this.
    06-30-14 07:23 AM