Well my contract is up on the phone I'm using now, so I thought I'd go take a look at what devices are out there here in Birmingham,UK. So I hit every shop in the city centre and in each one I hardly find any BB phones, if any at all. So I ask in a few if they had the Z30 as I'm genuinely curious to see what it's like. All I kept getting were these comments.
    "It's like a Z10 but with a bigger screen. we could show you but we don't stock the Z10 anymore as BB have gone bust."
    "We don't stock Blackberry phones anymore as there going out of business and we feel that we should be getting their phones at a discount. At the moment they are charging us too much per handset for us to stock them."
    "We may get it. What it's listed on our website?"

I'm going to try and upgrade via phone with Vodafone but I think Blackberry UK ought to pull their finger out and do something. If people aren't selling BB's and companies think BB are already dead, there is no-way that BB can make any profit and it is not doing the company any good.
    10-21-13 09:32 AM
    Seems to be available from carphone warehouse. Search Results - The Carphone Warehouse

10-21-13 09:54 AM
    Nope. Went into the 2 Carphone Warehouses in Birmingham and they told me they don't stock them because of the "situation" that is going on with Blackberry. What the websites say are wrong or are the only way to get the devices perhaps from the store.
    10-21-13 10:47 AM
    You would have to buy/upgrade on the site I believe before you can pick it up.
    10-21-13 10:52 AM
    It's really a great phone. If you get it you won't have any regrets.

I'm loving my Z30 more and more each day.

Posted via CB10
    10-21-13 08:13 PM