Forgive me if this has been covered elsewhere. I entered an email address incorrectly
    and I just cannot get rid of it. I have eliminated it from my Contacts both on my Z30
    and on Yahoo. But when I try to send an email to Carl B..., there it is - the bad
    address !

I realize that email addresses are the most precious commodity on the NET, but this
    anal retention is ridiculous, I found one post that said to start at Search/email/settings/
    Delete Your Usage History, but this sounds like a Nuclear Option that will delete
    everything.

HELP!!!
    08-12-15 04:52 PM
    Go into Contacts on your Z30 and (if you are running 10.3.x) you can now see "Local Contacts" too. Check to make sure it's not hiding there, as well.

Also - another experiment: Start a search on your handset for the offending name and let the Z30 tell you where items might be hiding.
    08-12-15 05:01 PM
    OP,

You havent specified which OS you're on, but let's assume you're on a recent OS version (10.3.1.something). Go to the Hub > Settings > Recent Contact Management. Scroll down to the search box and enter "Carl B". That should show you the entries with both the correct and incorrect email addresses. Select the incorrect one and tap Block contact. That should do it -- Exorcism complete.
    FF22 and pharmajay#CB like this.
    08-12-15 06:31 PM
    OP,

You havent specified which OS you're on, but let's assume you're on a recent OS version (10.3.1.something). Go to the Hub > Settings > Recent Contact Management. Scroll down to the search box and enter "Carl B". That should show you the entries with both the correct and incorrect email addresses. Select the incorrect one and tap Block contact. That should do it -- Exorcism complete.
    Sorry, but I felt the need to re-quote your solution in full.

Sometimes, I read issues and potential resolutions on my relevant forums - because I never know if I'll need it, or I just want to test it.
    THIS is an absolute gem! (This, even though I know everything about everything. :-))

I've said it before: Although other ecosystems provide solid communication tools, there is NOTHING like BB's Hub as far as I'm aware! (I also currently use Android.)

Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    FF22 likes this.
    08-13-15 08:16 AM
    Sorry, but I felt the need to re-quote your solution in full.

Sometimes, I read issues and potential resolutions on my relevant forums - because I never know if I'll need it, or I just want to test it.
    THIS is an absolute gem! (This, even though I know everything about everything. :-))

I've said it before: Although other ecosystems provide solid communication tools, there is NOTHING like BB's Hub as far as I'm aware! (I also currently use Android.)

Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    Glad you liked it. Cheers.
    08-13-15 09:42 AM
    Totally correct solution! Thank you so much. I am using 10.3.2.556. Found many strange addresses in this zombie crypt.
    I find it totally amusing that bad addresses don't just die, they get moved to this holding tank. Doc Neutron
    08-13-15 03:06 PM
    Holy water?
    08-13-15 04:23 PM