I am new to blackberry .Right now using Z30 with latest 10.3.2 version.i have 3 question about device.
    1.How to do RAM optimization and cache memory clean in blackberry mobile?
    2.Is required to install antivirus app ?
    3.Apart from BB world and amazon app store i need some more popular essential app is it safe to download app from 3rd part app store mobogine?
    Y. Z. likes this.
    10-06-15 03:31 AM
    I am new to blackberry .Right now using Z30 with latest 10.3.2 version.i have 3 question about device.
    1.How to do RAM optimization and cache memory clean in blackberry mobile?
    2.Is required to install antivirus app ?
    3.Apart from BB world and amazon app store i need some more popular essential app is it safe to download app from 3rd part app store mobogine?
    #1 - No need for a RAM app, you can clear caches and running memory with a Soft Reset:
    1. Press and hold the Volume Up and Down buttons at the same time, you will know you did this correctly when you see the screen shot message pop up.
    2. Continue to hold the buttons, the screen will go black, after a bit the word BlackBerry will appear on the screen, and then the device loading animation.
    3. When you see the Device Loading animation, release the buttons.
    4. The device will no boot up.
    What this does is simulate a "battery pull" for non-removable battery BlackBerry devices. It deletes all caches, clears running memory, shuts down all apps and background services, powers off the device, and then reboots it. It does not delete any apps or files/contacts.
    It is normal for the device to be sluggish and glitchy for up to five minutes after a Soft Reset, as all caches are being rebuilt and background apps and services are restarted. It is best to just let the device sit for five minutes and then use it.

#2 - AV apps are not "required" but ones from BlackBerry World do provide an extra layer of protection.

#3 - BlackBerry World, Amazon, SNAP, and Google Play (via Cobalt's patch HERE ) provide an extra layer of protection against fake or malicious apps, that can not be said for a lot of "third party app stores", "free app websites", "hacked premium apps sites", or "insert-random-website-here-'s own app". If you play with fire, you are likely to get burnt.
    Last edited by DaFoxGrey; 10-06-15 at 11:56 AM.
    pic32ard, Y. Z. and bajaa like this.
    10-06-15 08:25 AM
    Thanks very your valuable information. And pls tell how to get SNAP and Google play for BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    10-06-15 10:02 AM
    10-06-15 10:09 AM
    Thanks for the info .. It was so needed one .
    06-26-16 12:53 AM