Please help, my work has asked me to get a app called Nav Photo. Only problem is its only for Iphone. I refuse to get anything apple related. So is there a app that works on Blackberry Z30 that would do similar things as to Nav Photo? Needs to be able to put the GPS location on the photo and text onto the photo.How do I put GPS stamps and Text onto photos?-navphoto.jpg Here is a example of a pic taken with Nav Photo
    09-30-15 07:18 PM
    For a geotag, open the camera app and swipe down from the top to get to Settings. Enable the geotag option in settings.

To insert text on a photo that has been taken already, search BBWorld for an app to put text on photos. I use Effetica Social.

Posted via CB10
    10-01-15 01:29 AM
    I may be imagining things but I thought I recall and app that could do that. I'm not much interested in "defacing" my generally scenic shots or person shots with time/date or gps stamps permanently burned into a photo so that's why I don't recall much detail if there is such an app.
    10-02-15 03:05 PM
    I may be imagining things but I thought I recall and app that could do that. I'm not much interested in "defacing" my generally scenic shots or person shots with time/date or gps stamps permanently burned into a photo so that's why I don't recall much detail if there is such an app.
    Maybe the OP is a Real Estate Agent or an Insurance Claims Investigator. There are reasons where the stamps may be needed or very beneficial. But I do agree with you, personal pics, I would much rather have the geo tag embedded but hidden. And NO text on the pic, unless it is a MEME.
    10-02-15 03:28 PM
    For sure you can find an app to do this on BlackBerry world or the play store.
    10-02-15 03:31 PM
    Maybe the OP is a Real Estate Agent or an Insurance Claims Investigator. There are reasons where the stamps may be needed or very beneficial. But I do agree with you, personal pics, I would much rather have the geo tag embedded but hidden. And NO text on the pic, unless it is a MEME.
    I should have added the sentence I mentally composed but did not write. Yes, obviously this user needed the STAMPS. What I intended was that I don't recall more details about an app I think provides that because *I* have no need for it.

I don't think this does precisely what is needed but it might allow capture of the data

https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...countrycode=US
    MobileMadness002 likes this.
    10-02-15 05:39 PM
    Install InstaVenue app from BB WORLD. It will place a location name and a date on the picture you are about to take.

 Posted by BlackBerry Z30 
    FF22 likes this.
    10-05-15 10:49 AM
    Install InstaVenue app from BB WORLD. It will place a location name and a date on the picture you are about to take.

That is probably the one I remembered.
    10-05-15 11:24 AM

I own a copy of InstaVenue. While it does stamp the coarse location (obtained from Foursquare Data) and desired text over a photo I don't believe it's in a manner suitable to what the OP intended. That's my interpretation only. You can enter customized text if you wanted fine coordinates but that information is not automatic.

I haven't seen the iPhone Nav Photo alternative available on BlackBerry. Solocator (android) may be closer to what you're looking for and is available on Google Play. I'm unable to vouch for its performance on the Blackberry but at .99 may be worth a shot.
    FF22 likes this.
    10-05-15 10:20 PM