I recently went back to my BlackBerry Z30 from my classic but I have the annoying WiFi calling notification. I don't use it and want it off. Some YouTube video said that I need to download the Tmobile WiFi calling app to disable it but I don't see it in BlackBerry World.

Posted via CB10
    12-23-15 11:59 AM
    It's not an app, there should be a setting for it, swipe down, and go to settings and then Mobile Networks or WiFi Calling or WiFi calling may be under Mobile Networks. The settings should be somewhere there.

On Android, on my Priv, it's a separate selection under settings.
    12-23-15 02:36 PM
    It's an app that you'll need to sideload. The Z30 isn't compatible according to BlackBerry World but it works just fine when sideloaded. The link is somewhere in the forum.

Posted via CB10
    12-23-15 04:54 PM
    It's not like I'm doing any leaks on my BlackBerry Z30. I did the regular phone update and it added that WiFi calling notification to my phone, even though it doesn't support it. Then I read that I need to download the T-Mobile WiFi calling app from BlackBerry World to disable it, but that app isn't supported by the BlackBerry Z30. So now I'm stuck with it?

Posted via CB10
    01-07-16 12:43 PM