Hi, I have Z30 SA100-2 10.3.3.2137.

I have gmail integrated in HUB. It works ok.

Unfortunately I get these notifications “Account Info Needed” with content: “Your login information for account (Caldav : X@gmail.com) has changed or is incorrect. Update your login information and try again”.

No matter what I do these annoying notifications comes back. Every day, many times a day. It’s driving me nuts!

Every time I get a sound, vibro and LED signal with the same notification.

How to get rid of those notifications?

If it’s impossible, what can I do to not see those notifactions (disable sound, vibro, led without disabling it for all others applications).

Btw, those notifications have started to pop-up for a month or so. After that, there were none.

I emphasize, that gmail works perfectly fine and email pop-up correctly in HUB.
    06-21-20 12:51 PM
    Hi, I have Z30 SA100-2 10.3.3.2137.

I have gmail integrated in HUB. It works ok.

Unfortunately I get these notifications “Account Info Needed” with content: “Your login information for account (Caldav : X@gmail.com) has changed or is incorrect. Update your login information and try again”.

No matter what I do these annoying notifications comes back. Every day, many times a day. It’s driving me nuts!

Every time I get a sound, vibro and LED signal with the same notification.

How to get rid of those notifications?

If it’s impossible, what can I do to not see those notifactions (disable sound, vibro, led without disabling it for all others applications).

Btw, those notifications have started to pop-up for a month or so. After that, there were none.

I emphasize, that gmail works perfectly fine and email pop-up correctly in HUB.
    That's Google Calendar sync acting up. If you don't need Google calendar on your device, you can safely go to settings, accounts, tap on your Gmail account and delete only the calendar account.

Posted via CB10
    06-21-20 01:25 PM
    Thx, it works.

But the same problem is with WhatsApp & Messenger Lite.
    06-21-20 04:04 PM
    Thx, it works.

But the same problem is with WhatsApp & Messenger Lite.
    Do you have those apps working on your device?
    06-21-20 04:57 PM
    Yes.

WhatsApp 1.0.45.3220 (with WhatsFixer 1.0.0.2) and Lite 1.1.9181.367.

They work ok for many months, but I haven’t tested them recently, cause I don’t have a need to communicate through them.
    06-23-20 04:03 AM
    Yes.

WhatsApp 1.0.45.3220 (with WhatsFixer 1.0.0.2) and Lite 1.1.9181.367.

They work ok for many months, but I haven’t tested them recently, cause I don’t have a need to communicate through them.
    Just FYI, WhatsFixer is no longer needed and the WA app can be downloaded directly from the website at https://www.whatsapp.com/android/ . Nothing else is needed.
    06-23-20 09:13 AM