I bought used phone and after a while updated os (os10) to the last version. I encrypted all data, after a month my phone lagged turned off, and then when I turn it on no service can work, some photos are opening but most data and all programs and blackberry services don't work. All I can do is scroll the main screen, only black screens or closing windows
    09-20-20 07:59 AM
    I bought used phone and after a while updated os (os10) to the last version. I encrypted all data, after a month my phone lagged turned off, and then when I turn it on no service can work, some photos are opening but most data and all programs and blackberry services don't work. All I can do is scroll the main screen, only black screens or closing windows
    What happens when you plug it in to your computer to transfer files?
    09-20-20 10:31 AM
    Hold down the power button for twelve seconds, then let it be for fifteen minutes and see what it's up to after that.
    09-20-20 02:32 PM
    I will be able to answer your question on Thursday
    09-21-20 04:06 AM