I am still a die hard BlackBerry user and just gave up my ol 9900 for a Z30. I was pretty excited for the upgrade and excited to get netflix for those sleepless nights! Anyway after lots of reading sounds like I need the "snap" app..i found the link on this site and downloaded but it will not open. I have checked and double checked everything.. any idea how I can get it to work or another easier way to get netflix? I am not phone saavy at all..and am actually pretty useless. Thanks so much for any help. Lesley
    04-11-16 06:26 PM

i hope this link will help you this is the easiest way so far great move welcome to BB10 Family

I am still a die hard BlackBerry user and just gave up my ol 9900 for a Z30. I was pretty excited for the upgrade and excited to get netflix for those sleepless nights! Anyway after lots of reading sounds like I need the "snap" app..i found the link on this site and downloaded but it will not open. I have checked and double checked everything.. any idea how I can get it to work or another easier way to get netflix? I am not phone saavy at all..and am actually pretty useless. Thanks so much for any help. Lesley
    04-11-16 07:08 PM
    If you simply want Netflix you don't need Snap. Easiest way is do a Google search for Netflix 3.16.1 apk

Download the apk directly to your phone.
    In your downloads folder simply open the apk and it will install Netflix.

I'll save you a couple of steps...here is link to apk.

http://www.apk4fun.com/int/5701/apk4fun/
    04-11-16 11:29 PM