I can't find some of my contacts that I used to have on my contact list. They were there before the update and maybe after I can't remember when I updated my phone. But now when I'm looking for certain contacts their not there. What can I do??
    04-29-15 10:23 AM
    How long since the update? If they are associated with gmail or yahoo or other cloud service they can take some time to reappear.

Otherwise, you might try searching for them and see if they turn up, possibly linked to another contact.

Otherwise do you have a backup that you can restore. Or did you sync using BB Link and its Outlook sycn module.

I tend to use a 3rd party backup app - Backup Pro by Firechest. But there are other similar apps in the future.

Good luck
    How long since the update? If they are associated with gmail or yahoo or other cloud service they can take some time to reappear.

Otherwise, you might try searching for them and see if they turn up, possibly linked to another contact.

Otherwise do you have a backup that you can restore. Or did you sync using BB Link and its Outlook sycn module.

I tend to use a 3rd party backup app - Backup Pro by Firechest. But there are other similar apps in the future.

Good luck
    04-29-15 01:57 PM