I want to download some ringtones from Zedge but when I choose one there is no download tab there. Do you have to sign up first and then the download tab appears? Any help on this appreciated

Posted via CB10
    01-22-16 06:48 AM
    From your device, long press on the "Play/Save Ringtone" link. From the menu that pops out from the right, select "Save Linked File". You'll be prompted to select where to save it. That's all there is to it.
    01-22-16 08:14 AM
    Thanks Elessar worked like a charm

Posted via CB10
    01-22-16 09:25 AM
    No problemo. Cheers
    01-22-16 09:28 AM
    One question, why do my ring tones show up in my music folder!? And how can I remove them? It's annoying listening to music through Bluetooth then all of a sudden a ring tone starts playing through my car speakers

Posted via CB10
    01-22-16 10:39 AM
    One question, why do my ring tones show up in my music folder!? And how can I remove them? It's annoying listening to music through Bluetooth then all of a sudden a ring tone starts playing through my car speakers

Posted via CB10
    Yes, that would be annoying.

By default, most ringtones save to the music folder. I created a separate "Ringtones" folder and store all my ringtones there. It's one extra step to navigate there when you save or want to change a ringtone, but solves the problem.
    01-22-16 11:12 AM

Posted via CB10
    You can manually move them to another folder. Then to HIDE them you need to create a zero byte file that is called

.nomedia

And, yes, there is a PERIOD or DOT in front of the "nomedia" part of the name.
    01-22-16 11:24 AM
    You can manually move them to another folder. Then to HIDE them you need to create a zero byte file that is called

.nomedia

And, yes, there is a PERIOD or DOT in front of the "nomedia" part of the name.
    Thanks F2 I don't remember having to do all this stuff in the past. I believe in the past placing them in the "voice note" folder would stop them from appearing in music. I'll try that when I get home

Posted via CB10
    FF22 likes this.
    01-22-16 11:41 AM