Using an HTC One currently, but hoping somehow to get into a Z30 but have a few questions.

In December I had a Z10 for a week, it was defective and I chickened out and swapped for an HTC One. The one thing I did love was the keyboard, I could type so fast and accurate with it. Now I have the HTC One, after lots of tweets (nova launcher, lock screen mods, notifier apps etc etc) I have it decent for function but the keyboard just sucks, it's the most inaccurate keyboard I've ever used.

* is the Z30's keyboard really good like the Z10?

One thing I like with android and not sure about with BB is....

* can you put apps and bookmarks into folders on desktop?

I use my phone for work, no gaming or personal social stuff so not worried about foo-foo apps and stuff, just need solid call/audio, spot on notifications, and a good keyboard to return clients emails.
    04-20-14 12:57 PM
    Keyboard is better on the Z30 than on Z10 because of the larger screen.
    Z30 is your phone!

Posted via Z30
    04-20-14 01:07 PM
    Using an HTC One currently, but hoping somehow to get into a Z30 but have a few questions.

In December I had a Z10 for a week, it was defective and I chickened out and swapped for an HTC One. The one thing I did love was the keyboard, I could type so fast and accurate with it. Now I have the HTC One, after lots of tweets (nova launcher, lock screen mods, notifier apps etc etc) I have it decent for function but the keyboard just sucks, it's the most inaccurate keyboard I've ever used.

* is the Z30's keyboard really good like the Z10?

One thing I like with android and not sure about with BB is....

* can you put apps and bookmarks into folders on desktop?

I use my phone for work, no gaming or personal social stuff so not worried about foo-foo apps and stuff, just need solid call/audio, spot on notifications, and a good keyboard to return clients emails.

what do you mean? Home screen?

Apps into folder = yes on home screen
    04-20-14 01:12 PM
    Keyboard is better on the Z30 than on Z10 because of the larger screen.
    Z30 is your phone!

Posted via Z30
    Better? Cool!
    04-20-14 02:05 PM
    what do you mean? Home screen?

Apps into folder = yes on home screen
    Yes home screen, not desktop lol oops
    Cool, so yes folders, :-)
    04-20-14 02:06 PM
    Yes home screen, not desktop lol oops
    Cool, so yes folders, :-)
    Like I said yes for Icons in folder that you create

No for bookmarks from browser but every website can be add to home screen
    In the browser you can bookmark and it goes to one file of the phone call Bookmarks
    04-20-14 04:17 PM
    Better? Cool!
    It's the same keyboard... it's just that the keys are bigger. so it makes you more accurate.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141
    04-20-14 04:33 PM
    Z 30 is an amazing phone. Has amazing speakers on it to!

Posted via CB10
    04-20-14 04:36 PM
    It also has 4 microphones

Posted via CB10
    04-20-14 04:36 PM
    I'm much more accurate with the z30 because of the bigger screen. the keyboard is exactly the same as the z10.

as for browser bookmarks, you can create them directly on the homescreen and then stick them all in a folder - this includes apps in folders too. so yes, yes, and yes to your questions.
    04-20-14 04:41 PM
    I had a Q10 and purchased a Z30 from the Marketplace......Zero, Zip, No regrets......PERIOD. The Z30 IS awesome. You'll have no regrets

Posted via CB10
    04-20-14 07:09 PM
    I'm much more accurate with the z30 because of the bigger screen. the keyboard is exactly the same as the z10.

as for browser bookmarks, you can create them directly on the homescreen and then stick them all in a folder - this includes apps in folders too. so yes, yes, and yes to your questions.
    Ah cool, that's what I was hoping :-)
    04-21-14 10:33 AM
    Cool, thanks everyone! Just got to finagle one somehow now :-)
    04-21-14 10:34 AM
    The Z30 definitely has the best keyboard out there.
    How did you not find a decent keyboard on Android though? There's like 4-5 very good options, and 100 decent ones.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-14 10:39 AM
    The Z30 definitely has the best keyboard out there.
    How did you not find a decent keyboard on Android though? There's like 4-5 very good options, and 100 decent ones.

Posted via CB10
    To be honest, I figured it was the hardware so never tried replacing the stock keyboard, I think I'll try that in the meantime, thanks for the tip!
    04-21-14 10:49 AM
    To be honest, I figured it was the hardware so never tried replacing the stock keyboard, I think I'll try that in the meantime, thanks for the tip!
    Yeah, go with either the stock Google keyboard or swiftkey. Both far better than the stock HTC keyboard.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-14 11:01 AM
    Can't wait to get mine soon! There isn't any stock here in the philippines. Sold out in every store at the mall
    04-21-14 11:04 AM
    Yeah, go with either the stock Google keyboard or swiftkey. Both far better than the stock HTC keyboard.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks! Am trying A-1 keyboard so far much better, will try your suggestions next, thanks!
    04-21-14 11:11 AM

If you truly aren't worried about games and foo-foo apps then the Q10 would possibly be the best BlackBerry for you. I have the Q and my wife has the Z10. I have played with the Z10 quite a bit and while the Z10 keyword is the best touch keyboard I have used it doesn't compare to the physical keyboard on the Q10. My wife likes the screen size of the Z10 she also prefers typing on the Q10. She wants a BlackBerry slider, not sure that we will ever see one from BlackBerry though.

Posted via Q10
    04-21-14 12:00 PM
    If you truly aren't worried about games and foo-foo apps then the Q10 would possibly be the best BlackBerry for you. I have the Q and my wife has the Z10. I have played with the Z10 quite a bit and while the Z10 keyword is the best touch keyboard I have used it doesn't compare to the physical keyboard on the Q10. My wife likes the screen size of the Z10 she also prefers typing on the Q10. She wants a BlackBerry slider, not sure that we will ever see one from BlackBerry though.

Posted via Q10
    I did consider the Q10 also, I really love large screens though, I have to view PDF files a lot and read technical stuff on the web so a big screen is really an advantage on that.
    04-21-14 12:09 PM
    Depending on how big your hands are, the z30 keyboard would be better than the one on the z10 just cause the keys are bigger. Z30 has a bunch of other features that z10 doesn't have like the awesome paratek antenna, miracast, and most importantly, usb to go, which let's you plug in a usb key (in fat32) directly into z30 through a usb otg cable. You can then read data off the usb key like on a computer. I use that feature a lot.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-14 02:00 PM
    Depending on how big your hands are, the z30 keyboard would be better than the one on the z10 just cause the keys are bigger. Z30 has a bunch of other features that z10 doesn't have like the awesome paratek antenna, miracast, and most importantly, usb to go, which let's you plug in a usb key (in fat32) directly into z30 through a usb otg cable. You can then read data off the usb key like on a computer. I use that feature a lot.

Posted via CB10
    Very cool, I'm sold on getting one.... some how...,
    law_ren22 likes this.
    04-21-14 02:12 PM