I know BB sells one, and of course they are out of stock at Amazon. Can anyone recommend a good, solid holster that isn't going to break it's clip off the first time a bump into something? I prefer vertical or a swivel type.
    02-28-14 05:37 PM
    I know BB sells one, and of course they are out of stock at Amazon. Can anyone recommend a good, solid holster that isn't going to break it's clip off the first time a bump into something? I prefer vertical or a swivel type.
    Check this one out. I picked this one up. It fits my Otterbox Commuter Case too. Amazon.com: Rugged QX XX-Large Heavy Duty Horizontal/Vertical Red/Black Cover Case W/Detachable Swivel Quad Lock Metal Steel Belt Clip for Verizon BlackBerry Z30: Everything Else
    02-28-14 06:04 PM
    if you live in Canada, you can get one from the Crackberry Canadian site. official blackberry holster swivel for Z30. they wont ship it to Australia [ i tried to order one], so I got my phone dealer to order one from Blackberry themselves and waited 3 weeks and got mine. full leather, best quality swivel and all that. Vertical
    03-01-14 04:28 AM
    I bought a Noreve for my BlackBerry Z30...amazing cover http://www.noreve.com/langue/en/prod...ther_case.html

GBG-Z30-2B631CDE
    03-01-14 04:49 AM