Does anyone know where I can find the oem Holster for the z30? I can't seem to find it anywhere. Thanks.

G

Posted via CB10
    05-25-15 07:05 AM
    A 5 second search on ebay reveals OEM Z30 holsters.

Posted via CB10
    05-25-15 11:13 AM
    Here is a search from Amazon...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/s/ref=is...UvbUpU11663458

Here is a link to the holster for the Z30 (think I originally posted the one for the Z10). There are other sellers as well offering the holster for the Z30...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00ET5...UvbUpU11663458

Edit: You'll see in the first link there are a few different holsters for the Z30. I am using the Amzer holster at the moment. The quality is good and it has the inner lining to protect the screen when holstered. Without the clip from Amzer the case is very minimal just snapping on to each side giving some protection when not in the holster. There is also a cutout for the BlackBerry logo which I like as well. The second link is for the official BlackBerry leather swivel holster for the Z30. Hope this helps!

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by RLTurn77; 05-25-15 at 11:36 AM.
    05-25-15 11:24 AM
    Awesome. I'll check again. I kept seeing the one for 118 and some for the z10 as you said. Do you like the 3rd party one better than the other?

I typically stay away from eBay these days.

Posted via CB10
    05-25-15 12:56 PM
    Awesome. I'll check again. I kept seeing the one for 118 and some for the z10 as you said. Do you like the 3rd party one better than the other?

I typically stay away from eBay these days.

Posted via CB10
    I agree with the ebay thing. I just use Amazon. They have pretty much everything that ebay has and their customer service is excellent. I've received items from them that I wanted to return and they have refunded me and told me to just keep it. I'll gladly pay a few bucks more for an item on Amazon over ebay.

As for the holster, it really depends what you are looking for. Do you want the device completely naked when out of the holster? If not the Amzer holster I'm using now has a very minimalistic case that still offers protection and has a nice cutout showing the BlackBerry logo.

The BlackBerry leather holster is definitely nice with good quality if you are just looking for a holster and want to keep the phone naked.

In the first link I posted you'll see the Amzer holster for the Z30. Take a look at it and see what you think. It is solid and, as I wrote, has a nice liner to protect the screen as it slides into the holster.

The second link I posted is direct to the official BlackBerry leather swivel holster. It's hard to say which is better. I guess it would depend on your wants/needs. I'd say that the Z30 looks nice in the official holster, but without it there's no protection.

I believe the Amzer is selling for less than ten bucks now with the BlackBerry leather holster around $15-20. I guess it can't hurt to read some of the reviews on each as well for some other opinions.

Posted via CB10
    05-25-15 01:37 PM
    What is important to me is easy access, protection and battery sleep. That's about it. I don't see the oem leather for cheap but just for 100+ on amazon. Maybe I'm missing something. I have the BlackBerry leather Holster for the classic and do like it. Heck I'll pick up both if I can find the oem one you are referring to for less than 20.

Posted via CB10
    05-25-15 01:41 PM
    Got the OEM on Amazon also. Works great - well made.

Posted via  BlackBerry Z30
    05-25-15 03:24 PM
    What is important to me is easy access, protection and battery sleep. That's about it. I don't see the oem leather for cheap but just for 100+ on amazon. Maybe I'm missing something. I have the BlackBerry leather Holster for the classic and do like it. Heck I'll pick up both if I can find the oem one you are referring to for less than 20.

Posted via CB10
    Easy access and protection the Amzer would work fine, but there is no magnet for the sleep function. The BlackBerry holster has the magnet and has a more premium look, but when you take the device out there is no protection at all. The Amzer is very minimal, but has a more rugged look and with the shell provides a solid grip when out of the holster.

I swore when I posted the link to the BlackBerry Z30 Leather Swivel Holster it was $15.95 with one seller at over $100 (ridiculous do not buy). Just checked the link and your right, it is showing at some ridiculous price. I'll have to search around to see if I can find the OEM one which should be around/under $20 at this point.

Posted via CB10
    05-25-15 03:28 PM
    Does anyone know where I can find the oem Holster for the z30? I can't seem to find it anywhere. Thanks.

G

Posted via CB10
    I have one I'm not using as I now carry the phone in my pocket. Let me know if you're interested.

Z30 / STA 100-3 / 10.3.2.500
    05-25-15 05:35 PM
    Howard, I'd love to buy yours from you. Private message me your information and I'll send you payment and my address. Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    05-25-15 06:39 PM
    Does the amzer cover the bottom? I have a couple of black chips on the bottom left that I'd love for cover up.

Posted via CB10
    05-25-15 07:25 PM
    Does the amzer cover the bottom? I have a couple of black chips on the bottom left that I'd love for cover up.

Posted via CB10
    The shell when it is not holstered? It is a very minimalistic shell that snaps on both sides and offers a bit of protection on the corners (not much) for drops. The top and bottom are pretty much open. If you have chips on the "chin" of the Z30 the Amzer won't hide them unfortunately.

Posted via CB10
    05-25-15 08:17 PM
    Howard, I'd love to buy yours from you. Private message me your information and I'll send you payment and my address. Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    Can't PM from mobile but will do that from my computer shortly.

Z30 / STA 100-3 / 10.3.2.500
    05-25-15 08:32 PM
    Having trouble for some reason sending PM. My PIN is 3357DB6A. Easier to do it that way.
    05-25-15 09:50 PM