I'm looking for a HORIZONTAL holster for the BlackBerry Z30. Something similar to this:

Amazon.com: For Blackberry Z30 Black Fiber Pattern Leather Case Pouch Belt Clip Duty Holster (Fits OTTERBOX COMMUTER Case on It) (By All_instore): Cell Phones & Accessories

I have the OtterBox Commuter case for my Z30 and want a HORIZONTAL holster that fits right. The problem with the holster from the link is that according to the reviews, the Z30 fits "tight" with the commuter case on.

Any suggestions? I don't want a vertical holster, at all.
    05-01-14 09:01 PM
    It's possible the case will loosen up with time.
    05-04-14 04:11 PM
    Did you ever find a holster for your phone that fits with the Commuter case on? I am also interested in getting one. I don't really car if it is vertical or horizontal. Any help or advice would be great! Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    05-21-14 09:24 PM
    Get the defender I love mine with holster.

Posted via CB10
    05-21-14 11:55 PM
    http://ca.crackberry.com/reiko-horiz...A24A18211A.htm

I bought one of these from Shop Crackberry. The case fits the phone with a computer and is slightly loose. There is definitely a little extra room with the phone in the holster. It is easy to get the phone in and out of the holster. It seems to be built well but have only had it for a day. I do find it rather bulky but that is likely just my taste. I am used to vertical holsters and a Z10. There is a definite size difference with this phone. Overall I am pretty happy with the holster. Bought it during the Memorial Day sale so I saved a bit if money in it. Overall I would recommend this holster to anyone looking for something that fits the Z30 with a commuter case.

Posted via CB10
    05-31-14 09:33 PM
    Mmmm... it has to be more like a bag, in order to fit the phone with a computer...

http://ca.crackberry.com/reiko-horiz...A24A18211A.htm

I bought one of these from Shop Crackberry. The case fits the phone with a computer and is slightly loose. There is definitely a little extra room with the phone in the holster. It is easy to get the phone in and out of the holster. It seems to be built well but have only had it for a day. I do find it rather bulky but that is likely just my taste. I am used to vertical holsters and a Z10. There is a definite size difference with this phone. Overall I am pretty happy with the holster. Bought it during the Memorial Day sale so I saved a bit if money in it. Overall I would recommend this holster to anyone looking for something that fits the Z30 with a commuter case.

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    05-31-14 09:49 PM