He is working on getting the Z30 price down to $0 for me to keep me for another 2 years... anxiously waiting!
    12-26-13 12:15 PM
    Good luck! Sounds like a great deal!
    12-26-13 12:21 PM
    Let us know how it works out!

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 12:23 PM
    Got it! $0 for the phone and $16.66 for the 3-month early upgrade fee. Will be delivered on Dec. 31, New Year's gift!
    12-26-13 12:32 PM
    Congrats!

Post via my AWESOME Q10! BBM Channel: C12140D
    12-26-13 12:35 PM
    Telus has a boxing day special.

$0 for a Z30 on a 2 year. If you are with another carrier just tell them to price match.

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 12:37 PM
    Amazing deal.

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 12:39 PM
    Ohhhh I'm jealous. I really should just go out and buy one offcontract
    12-26-13 12:39 PM
    Congratulations, I got it 2 days ago you will love it!

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 02:11 PM
    Telus has a boxing day special.

$0 for a Z30 on a 2 year. If you are with another carrier just tell them to price match.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah that's where I started, they didn't want to match it because Telus 's deal was for new activations. So I got them to transfer me to their customer relations, and get it done there.

Posted via CB10
    habs_fan and BerryWife like this.
    12-26-13 03:47 PM
    He is working on getting the Z30 price down to $0 for me to keep me for another 2 years... anxiously waiting!
    Rogers is now price matching so anybody who wants a Z30 from Rogers just tell them to price match Telus' $0 offer. That's what I did and got my Z30 on Xmas eve.

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 06:45 PM
    Congratulations...the z30 is awesome and you're going to love it.

MePiikan...you shall not be forgotten.
    12-26-13 08:43 PM
    Dang! Screw you usa carriers!

Pounded out on the last great qwerty to rule them all.. Q10
    12-26-13 10:30 PM
    Oh well that's what the US market gets for bashing BlackBerry and defected to other platforms. It's bad because it affects current BlackBerry users like myself.

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 10:34 PM
    Hahaha yeah I'm still waiting to see if AT&T will ever carry it.

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 10:43 PM
    Just to add to this, so I was at my aunts Xmas eve and my cousin (who is a bold 9700 user and very due for a upgrade and on Rogers ) was in aww with my Z30, I showed her a few things and how great it was. She said though with all the BlackBerry BS she was very reluctant of staying with BlackBerry which I understand as she has her own physio/ rehabilitation business.
    Well yesterday I got this message from her.

"HI! Well after much internet review this afternoon I compared Z30, samsung 4 and iphone 5s...the winner is Z30 to meet my needs...do you know where/best deals are to get one? Then maybe you can come by and fast track my learning curve on it "

So I guess i sold my first Z30 to my cousin. So the surprise is I had just read this post 1 hour prior to her message. So I told her to call Rogers to price match Telus. She is with Rogers. So she was reluctant to say anything to the customer service representative till after her spiel.. when all was said and done Rogers wanted like 260$ for the phone and delivery and 35$ fee etc. Then she dropped the Telus bomb. And they gave it to her for 0$ total! Delivered.
    The only catch is (and I don't agree with it) dam Rogers, she was told the 0$ will come in the form of credit. Now 0 is 0 if she has no bill for 3 months I guess. But Rogers has done this to me before also.
    It's set to deliver or arrive Dec 30. Not sure.
    The only downside to this story is she was a BlackBerry user, so it's not a new user. But a bb10 phone in the hands of a old user.
    Keith

Posted via CB10
    didii likes this.
    12-27-13 10:01 AM
    Didn't realize Rogers is now price matching until I saw this post. Thanks, just ordered two Z30s and one is for my teenage daughter who agreed it was her favourite phone out of them all. All her friends have iPhones and none of them can understand why she choose BB. Will be interesting to hear their feedback once they see her Z30.
    austriker and TrueKulcha like this.
    12-27-13 12:00 PM
    Didn't realize Rogers is now price matching until I saw this post. Thanks, just ordered two Z30s and one is for my teenage daughter who agreed it was her favourite phone out of them all. All her friends have iPhones and none of them can understand why she choose BB. Will be interesting to hear their feedback once they see her Z30.
    Did they hit you with the "credit" in lue of 0$?

Posted via CB10
    12-27-13 12:07 PM
    Did they hit you with the "credit" in lue of 0$?
    Yes, I have to call them again to reverse the charges once it appears on my bill. Don't understand why it needs to be this way, but I didn't put up a fuss either.
    12-27-13 03:36 PM
    damn... I've been thinking of upgrading from Z10 to a Z30 but I'm with Bell. Supposedly eligible for a device upgrade next month.. (I've never been on contract with them, and I'm not on pay-as-you-go). Wonder how things will shake out then...

I can pick up a mint condition or BNIB Z30 for $350-450... I doubt Bell can give me a better deal than that. Probably better to just avoid getting into a contract, I'd guess.
    12-27-13 04:57 PM
    I Updated 8 phones for my company last week, 5 were Z30 at no cost the others were Q10 at 49 bucks. We are on Bell. Only BlackBerry allowed on the company contract ;-)

Posted via CB10
    12-27-13 05:45 PM
    Technically credit in lieu of 0$ is better in my opinion. If they give to you for zero then your device subsidy will be full retail price of phone divided up over 2 years, if they charge you regular price then only a portion of the full retail is subsidized and divided up over your 2 years, and the other charge on bill just gets reversed.

So to all the ppl picking up 0$ deals for phones, check your subsidy, in the end it's all the same for ppl that upgrade often. If you keep your device for the full term, then it's the ppl that got the phone for less up front that come out ahead.

Posted via CB10
    12-27-13 06:13 PM
    Just to add to this, so I was at my aunts Xmas eve and my cousin (who is a bold 9700 user and very due for a upgrade and on Rogers ) was in aww with my Z30, I showed her a few things and how great it was. She said though with all the BlackBerry BS she was very reluctant of staying with BlackBerry which I understand as she has her own physio/ rehabilitation business.
    Well yesterday I got this message from her.

"HI! Well after much internet review this afternoon I compared Z30, samsung 4 and iphone 5s...the winner is Z30 to meet my needs...do you know where/best deals are to get one? Then maybe you can come by and fast track my learning curve on it "

So I guess i sold my first Z30 to my cousin. So the surprise is I had just read this post 1 hour prior to her message. So I told her to call Rogers to price match Telus. She is with Rogers. So she was reluctant to say anything to the customer service representative till after her spiel.. when all was said and done Rogers wanted like 260$ for the phone and delivery and 35$ fee etc. Then she dropped the Telus bomb. And they gave it to her for 0$ total! Delivered.
    The only catch is (and I don't agree with it) dam Rogers, she was told the 0$ will come in the form of credit. Now 0 is 0 if she has no bill for 3 months I guess. But Rogers has done this to me before also.
    It's set to deliver or arrive Dec 30. Not sure.
    The only downside to this story is she was a BlackBerry user, so it's not a new user. But a bb10 phone in the hands of a old user.
    Keith

Posted via CB10
    Good story.

Posted via CB10
    12-27-13 06:17 PM
    I bought mine from MTS for 159.99 on December 10th. The other day they dropped it to 49.99. I called and they wouldn't price match Telus but they did credit me 110.00.

I didn't want to complain too much as they already gave me a 5 month early upgrade for free, albeit due to their confusion.

Anyway enjoy the phone....

Posted via CB10
    12-27-13 08:03 PM
    I bought mine from MTS for 159.99 on December 10th. The other day they dropped it to 49.99. I called and they wouldn't price match Telus but they did credit me 110.00.

I didn't want to complain too much as they already gave me a 5 month early upgrade for free, albeit due to their confusion.

Anyway enjoy the phone....

Posted via CB10
    Good call. 5 months is a long time so yeah you're okay.

Posted via CB10
    12-27-13 11:00 PM
43 12