Dear All,
    I was trying to use the hiding feature in the latest update and i am end up with some problems.
    This is what i did, and this is what happened,
    with the help of forum i successfully hide my pics and videos from picture app on my device. They are hidden.
    Now when i open the Video app, those hidden videos are showing up. Do any one has this problem? or is there a way to hide videos too?
    Thanks.
    02-26-15 01:13 AM
    Dear All,
    I was trying to use the hiding feature in the latest update and i am end up with some problems.
    This is what i did, and this is what happened,
    with the help of forum i successfully hide my pics and videos from picture app on my device. They are hidden.
    Now when i open the Video app, those hidden videos are showing up. Do any one has this problem? or is there a way to hide videos too?
    Thanks.
    I have not explored this feature until just now. I see HIDE for pictures but don't see it for Videos? Where is the feature.

Also, frankly, I'm a bit confused about how you 'find' a picture again to UNhide it. I'm always leery of tools like this - I fear losing the files!
    02-26-15 09:37 AM
    @F2, thanks for clarification.... it seems this feature only for pictures not for videos... coming to the hiding and unhiding pics...
    Hold on to pic that you want to hide you will get an eye option to hide it, like wise select as many pics as u like. You will see all these pics under hidden folder in the pics app automatically created when you start hiding the pics... after selecting the pics and hiding, and folder created, just pull down from the top you will see an eye symbol there, just touch it, and your hidden folder is hidden. To un hiding it just pull down from the top and select the eye symbol.. and the folder is back..
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    FF22 likes this.
    02-27-15 01:42 PM
    Yes no video hide features.
    02-27-15 09:05 PM
    Videos CAN be hidden as well. At least in the picture app they can be marked as such and they disappear from view.

Posted via CB10
    02-27-15 09:59 PM
    I believe there are 3rd party apps that may be able to hide other types of files. I don't know how they work and it they only change a filename or file extension to carry out the process or use some more exotic method.
    02-27-15 10:00 PM
    Videos CAN be hidden as well. At least in the picture app they can be marked as such and they disappear from view.

Posted via CB10
    What op is talking about is that those hidden videos in the pictures app are not hidden in the videos app. It seems odd to me that it won't cross over between the two apps.

In the past, i've used ilock app to hide stuff. It worked well if you could get past the bad grammar haha.

Posted via CB10
    02-27-15 11:54 PM