My long installed Whatsup ceased to function in early 2017 citing obsolete software.
    When I try to open this old App, it reflects. "UPDATE TIME AND DATE'.
    I've tried updating but it sends me to my Settings and still won't function.
    I've tried installing through 'BlackBerry World" but still sends me to 'Update time and date' and does this on and on without any progress.
    02-05-19 06:48 AM
    HINT HINT.... If you want modern apps, you need a phone that isn't running an old OS or older "runtime".

Should be able to delete what you have, and install the most current WhatsApp Android file and use the WhatsApp patcher in BBW. But results vary...
    02-05-19 02:12 PM
    My long installed Whatsup ceased to function in early 2017 citing obsolete software.
    When I try to open this old App, it reflects. "UPDATE TIME AND DATE'.
    I've tried updating but it sends me to my Settings and still won't function.
    I've tried installing through 'BlackBerry World" but still sends me to 'Update time and date' and does this on and on without any progress.
    Uninstall all previous versions of WA and follow the instructions in POST #2 here: https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...t-now-1162933/

If that doesn't work then you should probably move on to a new device if WA is important for you.
    02-05-19 02:27 PM