11-07-13 10:38 AM
281 ... 34567 ...
tools
    omg.... $600!

i want to pull the trigger sooooo soooo bad!
    Sometimes you just have to say @#$% it, and go for it.
    bluetroll likes this.
    10-16-13 02:01 PM
    Traded the iPhone 5 for the new phone yesterday as it was released. Love this phone hated the apple. took a Z10 back after 7 weeks as I could not live with the poor functioning, but this phone blows it out of the water!!!
    However there is a slight problem that I cannot connect via the USB port to Link and as of this morning it has stopped charging now with the battery at 10%. Problem is I am now in Vancouver and Telus are telling me I must take it back to the store of purchase. NOW i have a problem. Any serious advice on how to charge this device I am out of town for 2 weeks and it looks like in a couple of hours I will have a dead new phone! Grrrr
    10-16-13 02:02 PM
    For those that have purchased the Telus model IN STORE off contract- did they require you to purchase airtime, and unlock through them? Or, did is it possible to walk out @ $600 + tax and that's it?

Posted via CB10
    10-16-13 02:56 PM
    Just pick up mine from the Bell store. Loving so far

On the fast Z10
    10-16-13 02:59 PM
    Ordered my Z30 online from Telus $600 off contract. Will unlock next week. I am with Bell, too bad they can't match the price online!

Posted via CB10
    10-16-13 03:03 PM
    For those that have purchased the Telus model IN STORE off contract- did they require you to purchase airtime, and unlock through them? Or, did is it possible to walk out @ $600 + tax and that's it?

Posted via CB10
    In Alberta, I've run across 3 stores(Telus) that wont sell it to me off contract. I don't live in the city and won't make the drive just to turn around and drive the 1.5 hrs home empty handed. This pisses me off. Does anyone know of a place in Edmonton that I can pick one up off contract? On a lighter note, every place I checked was $600
    10-16-13 03:05 PM
    In Alberta, I've run across 3 stores(Telus) that wont sell it to me off contract. I don't live in the city and won't make the drive just to turn around and drive the 1.5 hrs home empty handed. This pisses me off. Does anyone know of a place in Edmonton that I can pick one up off contract? On a lighter note, every place I checked was $600
    why don't you just order it off the website?
    10-16-13 03:07 PM
    why don't you just order it off the website?
    Cash is king, and mostly because the wife can't trace it! LOL.

Otherwise - I would.

Posted via CB10
    10-16-13 03:10 PM
    Friday, $630.00 - All in, off contract, in my home town. Hell Yeah!
    BrizzadMan likes this.
    10-16-13 03:12 PM

Otherwise - I would.

Posted via CB10
    I know where you are coming from BrizzadMan!
    If its already in the house, too bad, I'M KEEPING IT! LOL!
    RetroAndreas and surgeon1919 like this.
    10-16-13 03:16 PM

Otherwise - I would.

Posted via CB10
    My wife "are those new speakers" or "whats that box on you amplifier" (DAC)

The best was i bought a velodyne sub and placed it in the corner behind a table in the family room. I blew it though, she hit it with the vacuum cleaner and noticed the blue led light (my sub remote gave me the option to turn the light off but i didn't want too.looked too cool).

I buy cash, keep in the basement, then setup when she is away on a girls weekend. What can I say, I'm a survivor.

note
    wait until she sees the McIntosh Integrated Amp I'm buying. No hiding that bad boy (:
    10-16-13 03:30 PM
    I know where you are coming from BrizzadMan!
    If its already in the house, too bad, I'M KEEPING IT! LOL!
    Indeed! Only three years in and I am just learning these things now. Through mistakes, lol.

Thanks for the response. I think it might depend on the store too, so I'll have to play nice... hopefully don't get the mandatory upsell on 1 month minimum, etc.

Posted via CB10
    rleo25 likes this.
    10-16-13 03:36 PM
    Bought 2 from Telus today. Both had the same in the boxes. Z30, new style charger and usb cable, warranty/manual papers and headphones.

Posted on my Z30
    Thanks, I was just double checking with the whole situation where some reviewers had a spare battery pack sent with their device.
    10-16-13 04:17 PM
    My wife "are those new speakers" or "whats that box on you amplifier" (DAC)

The best was i bought a velodyne sub and placed it in the corner behind a table in the family room. I blew it though, she hit it with the vacuum cleaner and noticed the blue led light (my sub remote gave me the option to turn the light off but i didn't want too.looked too cool).

I buy cash, keep in the basement, then setup when she is away on a girls weekend. What can I say, I'm a survivor.

note
    wait until she sees the McIntosh Integrated Amp I'm buying. No hiding that bad boy (:
    HA HA HA ROTFL!!! well, In the 20 years I've been with my (better half?) I've learned to be subtle, but the rule still applies!
    10-16-13 04:55 PM
    I'm assuming NOBODY got the white leather pouch and extra battery charger. Is this correct? Would have been a nice little touch from BB.
    10-16-13 04:59 PM
    I'm assuming NOBODY got the white leather pouch and extra battery charger. Is this correct? Would have been a nice little touch from BB.
    Those were only for preview editions with the matte black logo.

Posted via CB10
    10-16-13 05:00 PM
    Friday, $630.00 - All in, off contract, in my home town. Hell Yeah!
    Where is that? I see $600 plus tax...

Posted via CB10
    10-16-13 05:34 PM
    Those were only for preview editions with the matte black logo.

Posted via CB10
    Ahhh, Gotcha. Thanks
    10-16-13 05:49 PM
    Where is that? I see $600 plus tax...

Posted via CB10
    The $30 is the tax, Tridon Communications, Athabasca OR Ft. McMurray, AB. I would imagine that various scenarios would differ, but I asked her how much to activate... up and running, that's it. I'll do the rest.
    10-16-13 05:54 PM

Otherwise - I would.

Posted via CB10
    You need to get your own credit card.

Posted via CB10
    10-16-13 05:55 PM
    I was tempted to touch and I did and I am just loving it.
    BB4Life!
    10-16-13 06:10 PM
    I bought mine for $35 and I like it very very much.

10-16-13 06:12 PM
    A couple people are saying it came unlocked already
    If not I'm probably going to use freemyberry.com

Posted from my Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1761
    Wow this is interesting news, can anyone that picked one up from Telus confirm that It came unlocked? Telus cancelled and refunded my order because of "certain information not matching my credit card information" it was funny because there were able to charge my credit card

Sent from my iPad using CB Forums mobile app
    10-16-13 06:24 PM
    Holy crap I just checked mine too is unlocked as well! This is sweet for traveling! Is this the norm? I know I had to pay for my z10 to get unlocked. Telus device.

Posted Via my Z-30
    spiculated, SDTRMG and rigwrecker like this.
    10-16-13 06:33 PM
    I know a lot of people probably don't have any sim card to check to see if the Telus Z30 is unlocked, but here is a video that shows u how to check to see if it is unlocked or not:

Posted via CB10
    aminrajabi likes this.
    10-16-13 07:01 PM
281 ... 34567 ...