Live

Black Friday deal team is live right now!

Check out the hottest Black Friday Deals!

Expand Minimize
    Hello to everybody, and thanks in advance for your replies.

Did someone tried to install Here WeGo maps and understood why not run on BB10?

I don't think that it depends about something Google permission, because this app is available in the google store and in Amazon store....and also in other unofficial stores. I tried to install on z10 and z30 but it crash always!

Can someone help me or is in the same situation (or having resolved the issue)?

Thanks
    F.
    01-27-17 08:33 AM
    Hello to everybody, and thanks in advance for your replies.

Did someone tried to install Here WeGo maps and understood why not run on BB10?

I don't think that it depends about something Google permission, because this app is available in the google store and in Amazon store....and also in other unofficial stores. I tried to install on z10 and z30 but it crash always!

Can someone help me or is in the same situation (or having resolved the issue)?

Thanks
    F.
    Read some of the negative reviews. Says doesn't work on BB10.
    Canio71 likes this.
    01-27-17 12:58 PM
    It is also available in Blackberry World as Map for Heremap, and it works fine.
    Tim-ANC and Canio71 like this.
    01-27-17 01:51 PM
    If you looking for the offline features (as I do) you can skip the app from the app world.
    After my update to 10.3.3 I tried using the android version once again. It does not crashes, as far I can say. But it shuts down. With the message of a missing sd card.

Posted via CB10

Sorry for the wrong attached file. Unfortunately I cannot remove it from the post.
    Attached Thumbnails Here We Go app issues-img_20161005_131717.png  
    Canio71 likes this.
    01-29-17 08:21 AM
    thank you Brookie for your reply but the app in BBW is not "original from here" let me say.

Moreover is only a link and is not possible to run it in offline mode. Last but not least I'm not sure that the app from BBW will be supported far away...and Heremap from BBW is under payment !

Anyway thanks again for your help.
    01-30-17 06:07 AM
    thank you Brookie for your reply but the app in BBW is not "original from here" let me say.

Moreover is only a link and is not possible to run it in offline mode. Last but not least I'm not sure that the app from BBW will be supported far away...and Heremap from BBW is under payment !

Anyway thanks again for your help.
    Map for Heremap in BBW is a native bb10 app. You can also check out Maps.Me which I use for offline. It is also in BBW and it is an android port but works very well offline.
    Canio71 likes this.
    01-30-17 07:53 AM
    There are two Native apps I like for maps... Genius Maps and another good one is Maps.me... Free

Posted via CB10
    02-01-17 10:06 PM
    Maps. Me works great for me!

Posted using my Awesome BlackBerry Z30
    02-02-17 02:34 PM