Im experiencing something weird, my Z30 on 10.2.1.2102 will NOT charge!
    Everything was fine until now. When I plug it in a charger it does nothing. Tried several chargers and cables which work on my Note, nothing on the Z30.
    What makes it weird is that plugging it into my Mac it shows connected to computer and BlackBerry Link recognised the device. The Z30 shows the loading sign next to the battery but it's not loading. At least it seems not to discharge plugged into the computer.

Any ideas? Didn't find anything on the net. Rebooted/shut down several times, didn't help either.

Posted via CB10
    03-10-14 11:40 AM
    you could do a wipe/reload with link perhaps.
    03-10-14 11:50 AM
    Yeah that is what I'm trying to evade
    Obviously

Anyone had that kind of problem?!?

Posted via CB10
    03-10-14 11:53 AM
    Have you tried rebooting by holding volume plus and down keys simultaneously ?

Posted via CB10
    Carl Estes likes this.
    03-10-14 12:09 PM
    You are great tsi200 !!
    Rebooting holding vol up / down HELPED!
    Thanks a million, it's charging smoothly again!
    Have been restarting w/o holding these buttons and before. Is it some kind of hard reboot?
    Thanks!!

Posted via CB10
    03-10-14 12:24 PM
    I'm not so great, just learned it in the forums as.you did now! guess it is a hard reboot yes. Happy that it fixed your issue this trick as to be known by more people !

Posted via CB10
    03-10-14 04:31 PM
    I have a Z30 with a battery below twenty percent, it's going down quick, the back is warm. It will only use WiFi to hook up to Link, can't back up, the phone doesn't know it's plugged in. Tried to shut down, it'll only reboot...goes through the count down to shut down, than, turns back on. The volume up/down only does the same reboot.

Trying to log on here didn't work out well either, I'll try to get back on.
    04-06-14 08:16 PM
    Have to try for help here, you guys are the experts. This is used for work, it's needed, it's a BlackBerry.
    04-06-14 10:31 PM
    I am having the same problem...just reboot the phone and it will register the charger. When you are done charging your phone the charging symbol might stay you need to reboot your phone again...I am having to do this every time

Posted via CB10
    04-07-14 06:32 AM
    you could do a wipe/reload with link perhaps.
    If it is the same problem as mine I have tried both of those and it did not work.

Posted via CB10
    laserx likes this.
    04-07-14 06:34 AM
    Hit all the buttons last night before going to sleep, (rebooting wasn't working) plugged the charger in, it was doing the same alternating between 'BlackBerry' screen & red light. Covered it with the leather pocket went to sleep. Woke up, it's fully charged...wha. da...Just tried to backup, didn't work, trying again. At least it knows it's plugged in to Link. The second backup worked!
    I should mention the device was being charged every night. When I first got it, I let it go a couple of days, cuz I could. Then I went back to my old habit of charging every night. It's great having a REAL BlackBerry, where the battery lasts more than a few hours.
    Let you know if the gremlins strike again.
    Thank you!
    04-07-14 09:26 AM