I noticed all my album art for music on my z30 is in my pictures. Each album has been categorized into its own album in the photo organizer. This makes scrolling a pain in the ****.

Is there a way to fix this or to not have album art show in my "pictures" I tried selecting them all and organizing them into their own folder that I attempted name 'album art ' but it won't let me.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you all in advance

Posted from my Z30 on CB10
    heading4tomorrow likes this.
    02-10-14 09:41 AM
    I'm not sure what you use for your music player/organization, but I use Windows Media Player. (No flames please, Ha!) what I found is that WMP creates multiple icons files (that are hidden) in each directory of your music files, on your computer. If you are copying those files over to your blackberry, or using Link to copy them over, those files will appear in your picture folder of your BlackBerry. Just delete those hidden files onkt off your BlackBerry. I can't remember the exact names of the files (AlbumArt something)

Posted via CB10
    02-10-14 10:02 AM
    If I delete the photos from my pictures folder will they still be visible in music?

Thanks again

02-10-14 12:43 PM
    If I delete the photos from my pictures folder will they still be visible in music?

Thanks again

Answered my own question. I was going to do a music sync tonight anyways but I deleted the album art in my pictures folder and they do in fact still remain in the music folder as the album art. Ahhhh now I can clean up that pictures folder

02-10-14 12:50 PM