I am really getting frustrated with this.

Should I be booking my appointments in my device using the link calendar? The problem with this is that I can't invite participants to the meetings I schedule using that calendar. When I use my work email I can invite participants but it would sync with my outlook.

Please can anyone help me here?

This is getting frustrating

Posted from my Z30 on CB10
    02-16-14 10:57 AM
    Outlook should sync with your BB10 device.
    02-21-14 02:58 PM
    I'm a new Z30 owner as well and having problems with sync to Outlook.

I just purchased in USA (model STA100-2, BB 10 OS 10.2.1.537)) and brought to my posting in Thailand - using AIS network (3G), which seems to work well, aside from slow browsing speed. I have not yet installed the memory card.

My initial sync with BB Link seemed to have gone well (now I question if so) with data coming over from Outlook 2010 professional plus -- Windows 7 pro OS. the calendar and contacts seemed to be aligned after the first sync (though I assumed more than I thoroughly checked).

Subsequent sync attempts have produced:

1. very long sync periods (over 30 minutes)
    2. Activity reports of "Sync Unsuccessful" - "Failed to Commit Changes to Device"
    3. Contact Duplication – I started with 900 contacts in outlook. After 2 days of trying to sync, I ended up with nearly 4,000 with some contacts not duplicated, others duplicated from 2, 3 and up to 8 times.

I just spent an hour manually removing the duplicates on Outlook – and doing some housekeeping in the contacts, so it wasn’t totally a wasted process.

I also changed the sync from ‘2 way’ to ‘1 way from PC to Device, hopeful to clean, but duplicates remain on BB and I get the same ‘Sync Unsuccessful" - "Failed to Commit Changes to Device” report – though it didn’t take as long to get there (obviously due to reduced number of contacts).

Upon advice from BB support website, I also move contacts into a backup folder in outlook to remove from the device, but that didn't work as I could only create the backup folder as a different subfolder under 'my contacts' in outlook - and could not 'de select' that folder in BB sync folder.
    I have considered reloading factory settings to the BB, but have loaded 3rd party apps that don't want to repurchase, unless this will solve the issue (which I don't think it will).

I have uninstalled and reinstalled latest BB Link, restarted both PC and BB with same results.
    I called BB tech support and was offered 3 options:
    1. Tech support call at $49 as my 2 week post-purchase period has ended (what a surprise after buying a $500 unit!). I wasn't even aware of the 2 week free call in support, which is frustrating.
    2. Call network SP here in Thailand - which hasn't been much help as the Z30 isn't on the market yet - only Z10
    3. Call seller in USA, which is an Amazon retailer and with time zone gap, not a great option either.

Lastly, new to the Z30, I am unable to see how to sync Outlook Tasks to the BB. I see the on the sync set up a drop-down list of outlook folders under the Calendar and Contact settings, but when trying to add the task folder, it will not allow - and states this could be a 'hidden' folder. How can this be changed to sync tasks – and how to use remember to move tasks from BB to Outlook?

To sum up my questions:

1.How to establish successful sync relationship between Z30 and Outlook 10 calendar, contacts?
    2.How to remove duplicated contacts from BB?
    2.b.Can only contacts be deleted (en mass) as opposed to an individual / manual process – and without resetting the BB to factory settings and losing purchased apps?
    3.How to sync outlook tasks to BB?
    I've seen that others have acquired 3rd party software to help resolve the issue, but see that BB Link should be the solution.

Thanks for help.
    03-12-14 06:24 AM
    Be aware of important side issues. The whole industry is trying to implement automatic/dynamic syncing of Contacts and Calendar. Yahoo, gmail and others, such as Linkedin, can chew on on your C&Cs bigtime, independent of your sync settings for both. I am learning way more about Outlook than a nuclear physicist should ever need to. The loss of BIS is aggravating this problem very much. ContactX can help you with multiple entries. Doc Neutron
    Last edited by DoctorNeutron; 03-12-14 at 08:25 AM. Reason: More info
    03-12-14 06:45 AM
    I'm having the same problem. When I performed the device switch using Link from my Bold 9900 to the Z30, it seems to have worked fine. However, I have not been able to sync my Z30 with Outlook since that time. My message is: "unable to process organizer data." I wasn't even able to perform a backup until today due to problems with my BB I.D. BB Help on Twitter was trying to help, but they weren't able to figure it out and referred me to Verizon, but that didn't help either.
    03-12-14 04:44 PM
    Delete device account in BlackBerry Link and try again. Should fix your problem. If not delete BlackBerry Link account on device too.

When you can read this, congratulations you know how to read
    03-12-14 05:06 PM
    I tried what BallRockReaper suggested, and my entire device calendar was wiped clean, even though I configured it to be a one-way sync to my computer for the very reason of protecting all the data on my device. OUCH! I had just performed a backup earlier so I tried to restore it, but nothing restored AND my contacts were wiped out. Unbelievable. When I do a backup via Link, are the calendar entries supposed to be backed up too?
    03-13-14 02:08 AM