Hi I need help
    I've been using my camera for the first time on my Z30 and I hope someone could help me save my pictures.

I had a few minutes only to take many pictures so i I took the picture and click the check box so i could take the next one....Basically, I save random timeshift so all my pic are beyond terrible.

Now I want to use timeshift and seems it gone now. How to return to time shift? All my pics are blurry... it's the worst camera I ever seen on anything. The only way was to timeshift, but when you take a picture it's not always the best time to choice the perfect shot. So how to return to time shift?

The only information I have been able to find was how to timeshift when taking a picture but not after.

I would be really surprised if blackberry didnt think some picture may have to use this feature after a picture taken so I am seeking your help to help me out.

thanks
    s
    12-28-13 05:17 PM
    Top right corner of screen should have a icon you can select between Timeshift,regular camera, and video recorder

Posted via CB10
    12-28-13 06:13 PM
    It appears that you are asking how to return to the timeshift capabilities on a certain picture after saving? If this is what you are asking then this is not possible. Once you have saved the timeshift image you will loose the previous and after image frames that were captured. Hope this helps

Posted via Z30 using CB10
    12-28-13 06:23 PM
    Hi I need help
    I've been using my camera for the first time on my Z30 and I hope someone could help me save my pictures.

I had a few minutes only to take many pictures so i I took the picture and click the check box so i could take the next one....Basically, I save random timeshift so all my pic are beyond terrible.

Now I want to use timeshift and seems it gone now. How to return to time shift? All my pics are blurry... it's the worst camera I ever seen on anything. The only way was to timeshift, but when you take a picture it's not always the best time to choice the perfect shot. So how to return to time shift?

The only information I have been able to find was how to timeshift when taking a picture but not after.

I would be really surprised if blackberry didnt think some picture may have to use this feature after a picture taken so I am seeking your help to help me out.

thanks
    s
    Timesift feature does not allow you save pictures for later editing
    You have to do it right after you take the picture the face detect comes up and you touch each person to get the ideal pose, or slide the bar at the bottom

If your in a hurry use burst mode then you can select the best from the pictures you took

However it would be a cool feature if you could go back and re-edit the time sift pictures

CB10. BlackBerry Z10
    12-28-13 06:23 PM
    Hi I need help

thanks
    s
    Do you mean you want to use timeshift and take a bunch of photos and then later on go back and move the slider to get the perfect shot?

If that's what you mean, you cannot. You have to move the slider after you click the shutter, fine tune the pic and then when you click the check mark it saves.

Z10 10.2.1.1055
    12-28-13 06:24 PM
    Just my 2 cents here...take a video and using a computer, pull a frame out of your video for the perfect shot...(I do this occasionally myself). Most video editing software can accomplish this for you...

Posted via CB10
    12-29-13 02:54 AM
    Thanks everyone... yes... this this is exactly what I meant.
    Basically i lost all my pictures They are so terrible.
    Timeshift is a bummer after all..... i am so surprise BB didnt think of that.
    I freaking love my phone, but one again backberry brings terrible cameras on his devices. all my pics are freaking blurry, way too dark and I am usually a really good photographer. I guess I will stop using my camera from now one since it's the worst thing ever. It's not normal to have to timeshift for a pic not to be blurry, particularly if you have cannot time shift after all.

Thanks again everyone
    12-29-13 10:52 AM
    You probably didn't have photo stabilization on and if you were in a hurry to take pics OF Course they will be blurry. You didn't allow the camera to focus.
    12-29-13 11:49 AM
    I've been using Time Shift mode from day one and found it to be an amazing feature once used as was intended to. Very useful indeed!!!

Posted via CB10
    12-29-13 12:53 PM
    You probably didn't have photo stabilization on and if you were in a hurry to take pics OF Course they will be blurry. You didn't allow the camera to focus.
    I am really good at taken pictures, yes i was in a hurry, but I always take the time to stabilize..... I realized if I timeshift I could fix most of the blurry, however I didn't had time to make a decision with the perfect shot. This is why time shift is a bad feature. If I had known I couldn't timeshift after I would of take the extra time to find the perfect shot, but still it's far from ideal. When you take pictures at a party or whatever, no one loves standing and wait if the picture is good. Usually, we takes a few shots, and when you are home you play with them to find the best one. This is why I don't understand BB didn't think of it. I even believe the timeshift is the reason why the pictures are so blurry...taking so many pictures in so little time probably doesn't help for the quality.

I will do some more testing shortly because maybe it's my camera phone broken or something. My phone is new and beyond my camera the Z30 is way better than my expectations.
    12-29-13 01:19 PM
    I like time shift it catches good shots of my son during sports or other things. I find it My Z30 takes great pics
    Check the Z30 picture thread in this forum and u will see how great it is

Posted via CB10
    12-29-13 08:08 PM
    The whole point of time shift is so you take one picture then find the right spot.
    Perfect example. At a party, take ONE picture, find the perfect spot, save it.
    Taking a bunch of pictures then going back to time shift them is somewhat redundant. You're basically looking through more pictures of a bunch of pictures..

Posted via CB10
    TrueKulcha likes this.
    12-30-13 02:01 AM