I can safely say this is not a glitch that's related to a leaked version of OS since I'm on official release. I can also say to there seems to be no way to stop this. I've honestly tried everything in the book that I can possibly think of. I so regret installing and using this third party app now.

Posted via CB10
    02-22-14 06:11 AM
    I can safely say this is not a glitch that's related to a leaked version of OS since I'm on official release. I can also say to there seems to be no way to stop this. I've honestly tried everything in the book that I can possibly think of. I so regret installing and using this third party app now.

Posted via CB10
    A full wipe didn't work either?
    02-22-14 09:03 AM
    A full wipe didn't work either?
    I did a wipe but restored from previous backup. That didn't work so now I wiped and installed fresh without using backup, so it remains to be seen what this outcome will be. By tomorrow morning we will know because there is a definite pattern with the early morning notification.

Posted via CB10
    02-22-14 09:58 AM
    I did a wipe but restored from previous backup. That didn't work so now I wiped and installed fresh without using backup, so it remains to be seen what this outcome will be. By tomorrow morning we will know because there is a definite pattern with the early morning notification.

Posted via CB10
    Well of course it came back with a full restore. It puts your phone back into its previous state.
    02-22-14 12:38 PM
    Well of course it came back with a full restore. It puts your phone back into its previous state.
    Was still hopeful lol... I thought that maybe somehow the problem would fix with a fresh install of the OS. Anyway, now it's the long routine on entering everything manually again but I'm keeping fingers crossed that the stupid notification won't return.

Posted via CB10
    02-22-14 02:51 PM
    Okay, seems like a factory reset and new (not from any backup) install did it for me.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-14 05:24 AM
    Im in the same boat. I hate glitches like this. Mine happened after I installed the latest leak
    Exactly the same thing is happening to me, but only after I did a reinstall of the OS to try and get rid of the annoying Facebook notifications not being actionable from the hub. Interestingly I was getting the update your account info notification in the hub even though Blaq wasn't showing as an account in the hub! I deleted and reinstalled Blaq and now have it in the hub, but I still get the account update notification required once per day, usually during the night.

Posted via CB10
    02-27-14 09:39 AM
    Thankfully I no longer get the notifications after performing the factory reset through link. I don't know if this is triggered by blaq or twitter but it sure was annoying. Facebook and Twitter were both misbehaving in terms of hub notifications afterwards but I deleted both and re installed which allowed me to reenter the settings how I wanted.

Posted via CB10
    02-27-14 01:44 PM
    Tried deleting access to Twitter under apps for Blaq, did not work, got another notice this am.
    Blaq has been deleted from BB World, so any other way to stop the annoying notifications?
    If I do a device reset, could I use a backup for apps, but skip the settings to eliminate Blaq?
    Also wrote developer, but I haven't had any luck getting answers from any I have written.
    Thanks.

Edit: On Verizon, using 10.2.1.3175, on BB Z10
    06-10-14 06:29 AM
34 12