Had all three. The Z30 is by far the best. No complaints except the missing track pad. My die hard android son is lusting after it.
    12-21-13 06:26 PM
    Hi,

I posted a similar story a couple days ago how I switched from Q10 to Z30, have a look:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ot-z30-885512/

Love the Z30!!
    austriker likes this.
    12-21-13 06:48 PM
    I've had all three. I started off with the Z10, but couldn't get used to the virtual keyboard.
    The Q10 was great, but I need to access a lot of attachments for my work. The pinching and zooming was driving me a little crazy.
    The Z30 is amazing. The larger screen enables me to type quickly as well as view files much more easily!

Posted via CB10
    CerveloJohn and austriker like this.
    12-21-13 07:05 PM
    I've got all 3
    Z10
    Q10
    Z30

For years almost 11 I have been a qwerty keyboard BlackBerry lover, never wanted to use a touch screen for as long as I lived.

Although the z30 is the heaviest device I've ever had, when trying to go back to a q10 or 9900 I just couldn't stick with it. The keyboard is massive on the z30 thanks to its screen size and the processor is a lot better than the z10. The actual tone and colour definition is a lot better as well.

Posted via CB10
    austriker likes this.
    12-21-13 09:01 PM
    I had all all three but sold the Z10 already.

For me it depends what I regard as my favourite phone. At present I stick again with my Q10 as I simply love the keyboard and the size of the phone. I will most probably use the Z30 during the holidays as it is better for taking photos and sharing media.

Posted via CB10
    12-22-13 04:21 AM
    I have both the q10 and now the z30. I got the q10 because of the keyboard and the only reason I even considered the z30 is because I went to the Verizon store and tried out the demo unit and was simply amazed by how accurate and fast I could type on this keyboard even in portrait mode. To be accurate, it's not really the keyboard that is amazing it's the auto correct which is simply magic. I can type soo much faster on this phone than the q10 because I don't even have to try to be accurate. It's gets everything right the first time

On that note the size took some getting used too. It's a heavy phone so lying down and using it it a bit tricky. I have.been getting used to it though and going back to the Q10 is a bit strange for the few times I did it. The screen seems so small on the q10 I don't know how I got anything done with it.

I'll say this. The volume keys are a mess and so is that dumb sim card a lot. Every time you pick up the phone expect to click all of them. It's that poorly designed. Othwrwise it's am amazing phone and defiantly the best bb10 device. And the speakers and battery are insane. My first day with the phone the battery lasted 2 entire days without a charge. Once I added all my apps it now will last a day and a half.

Posted via CB10
    austriker likes this.
    12-22-13 08:55 AM
    I've had all 3 BlackBerry 10 devices (sold the Z10 when I got the Z30) and the Z30 is my favourite overall. I still enjoy using the Q a few days a week as it's still satisfying using a qwerty, but damn the Z30 is nice. The size of the screen and awesome battery life do it for me!

Posted via CB10
    austriker likes this.
    12-22-13 10:44 AM
    I'm thinking if att releases the z30 I might jump the tmobile prepaid ship onto my family's att plan..

Perhaps.. unless tmob comes out with it then it's decision time!

Pounded out on the last great qwerty to rule them all.. Q10
    12-24-13 10:12 AM
    I'm thinking if att releases the z30 I might jump the tmobile prepaid ship onto my family's att plan..

Perhaps.. unless tmob comes out with it then it's decision time!

I doubt t-mobile will carry blackberry again. They already pulled it our of all their stores. Seems like att is gonna grab it though.

Posted via CB10
    12-24-13 04:08 PM
    I doubt t-mobile will carry blackberry again. They already pulled it our of all their stores. Seems like att is gonna grab it though.

Posted via CB10
    Good point. Silly tmobile.

Perhaps they will offer it online only though. Or maybe the z30 will get enough momentum back as people find its the greatest phone out there.

12-25-13 10:05 PM
    Using a Z30 now an love it! However, I miss my Q10 every single day when I'm hammering out texts and emails. No matter what anyone says, I personally can't seem to type as fast or effective with the virtual keyboard. Love the size and features of Z30 and the battery us killer, but again I miss that keyboard!!! As I type this I want to go in my room and swap sims and turn in my Q10. Here's a photo of my Police Car Q10. White Q10 with Black Battery Door
    Has anyone made the jump from Q10 to Z30? Insights?-img_00000020.jpg

Posted via my ridiculous BlackBerry Z30 on VZW from Philly
    austriker likes this.
    12-25-13 10:20 PM
    Loved the 9900...moved to Q10...wow...even better...Z30 want was haunting me..
    .got it...never looked back...my partner took over the Q10...she sure enjoying it...Z30...absolutely no regrets...awesome
    12-26-13 04:21 AM
    Using a Z30 now an love it! However, I miss my Q10 every single day when I'm hammering out texts and emails. No matter what anyone says, I personally can't seem to type as fast or effective with the virtual keyboard. Love the size and features of Z30 and the battery us killer, but again I miss that keyboard!!! As I type this I want to go in my room and swap sims and turn in my Q10. Here's a photo of my Police Car Q10. White Q10 with Black Battery Door
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000020.jpg 
Views:	261 
Size:	34.5 KB 
ID:	233407

Nice oreo! I don't think there will ever be a perfect mix of the two until we get a slider type device where you get both the screen and the keyboard. Also I think it's important to know how you use the keyboard. Do you look at the screen and type or at the keys and type? I found that if I try a little better to type accurate and look at the keys and just trust the keyboard to do the right thing I can type a whole lot better than If I look at the screen. Try it out. I do wish there was a way to underline corrected words though to make for easy review.

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 07:46 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000020.jpg 
Views:	261 
Size:	34.5 KB 
ID:	233407

I dare to say I might miss the qwerty if i do leave. It's nice being able to spell words my way ha

12-26-13 08:36 AM
    I dare to say I might miss the qwerty if i do leave. It's nice being able to spell words my way ha

I thought I'd be swapping Sims a lot. I haven't yet and it's been like 3 weeks. The thing I found with the q10 was that when I felt I made a fat finger I would go and fix it immediately and it would take a lot of time to go and fix each one. But I find with the virtual keys I just keep going to the end without stopping. It takes a lot less effort.

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 08:48 AM
    I've had the Z10, Q10 and now the Z30. The Z10 was a work phone, bought a Q10 when they released and dropped my work sim in it. Awesome phone for email/communication. Couldn't resist the Z30 though and I too didn't want to miss out on maybe the last great BlackBerry device! The battery life is amazing and the only thing I disliked about the Z10. Couldn't make it a day without a charge so I just adopted a plug it in whenever I had the chance procedure. Q fixed that but was dead by 9pm, new Z30 has no problem getting through a day plus! When I pick up my Q it feels so tiny now that I've gotten used to the 30 with an Otterbox, I will keep both and plan on swapping back to the Q once in awhile. Its funny how a lot of people who have adopted BB10 have had multiple BB10 devices!

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 12:01 PM
    Yeah, it f#%^ing enormous, but awesome! At the same time, if you really, really like the physical keyboard and one handed typing you may struggle to get use to the Z30. Give it some time. Z30 is amazing!

Posted via CB10
    01-05-14 01:53 PM
    Sorry cuz my move was from Z10 to Z30 (final destination).
    01-05-14 02:35 PM
    Yeah, it f#%^ing enormous, but awesome! At the same time, if you really, really like the physical keyboard and one handed typing you may struggle to get use to the Z30. Give it some time. Z30 is amazing!

Posted via CB10
    I'm not totally tied to the qwerty although I do like it. Awwww I might do it..

01-05-14 05:53 PM
    Need help urgently moved from 10 to Z 10 and my phone screen went blank and won't come up

Posted via CB10
    01-05-14 06:37 PM
    Sorry z10 to z30 and the z30 screen is blank although the phone is fully charged

Posted via CB10
    01-05-14 06:41 PM
    Went Q to Z30......and going back to Q. The Z30 is a terrific product. It works well and I don't even mind the virtual keybaord - it is an excellent experience to be sure. What I can't get past is the size. Of course that's a matter of personal taste - it's not that the Z30 is too big - just that it's too big for ME. Actually like the size of the Z10 the best but battery life seems to be the most prevalent issue. I like not having to charge my phone every 6 hours. On the Q or the 30 that's not a problem. Anyway for those who prefer the real estate and want a larger screen device the Z30 is excellent. I'm hoping (against hope) that BB comes out with a slider or new Z10 sized device that improves onthe original. I'd jump on that.
    austriker likes this.
    01-06-14 12:29 PM
    Went Q to Z30......and going back to Q. The Z30 is a terrific product. It works well and I don't even mind the virtual keybaord - it is an excellent experience to be sure. What I can't get past is the size. Of course that's a matter of personal taste - it's not that the Z30 is too big - just that it's too big for ME. Actually like the size of the Z10 the best but battery life seems to be the most prevalent issue. I like not having to charge my phone every 6 hours. On the Q or the 30 that's not a problem. Anyway for those who prefer the real estate and want a larger screen device the Z30 is excellent. I'm hoping (against hope) that BB comes out with a slider or new Z10 sized device that improves onthe original. I'd jump on that.
    I'm slightly worried about that- being too big for me (personal choice). I do agree z10 is really nice. Guess the only way to find out is to get it..

01-06-14 02:54 PM
48 12