My sister uses an s4 on T-Mobile and doesn't need to use any special app for texts so it's not all androids.

Posted via CB10
    YUUP.....BlackBerry sucks and everyone commenting otherwise is wrong or lying....I'm on to your game pal, and it's gotten old....it's not original....
    07-15-14 10:46 PM
    No, this is not a case of t-mobile trying to sabotage blackberry. You can put the tinfoil hat away. This has been going on for me even when they still sold blackberries and had a working relationship.

Posted via CB10
    Doesn't change the fact that my stuff works on Verizon and it doesn't on T-Mobile. T-Mobile is garbage and always has been irregardless of their current relationship with BlackBerry. Go ahead and keep wasting your money on a garbage carrier....no tinfoil hat needed, 'pal'...
    07-15-14 10:50 PM
    Yeah, I'm on T-Mobile. I guess it could have something to do with them. However, my family and friends using t-mobile on other platforms don't have the same problem. There still has to be something BB10 is missing/not handling properly.

Posted via CB10
    T mobile had been having constant problems with MMS over the last year or so... unfortunately not a lot of literature regarding BlackBerry but there is lots and lots of threads about Android.

Have a look at this one, it talks about changing the APN settings for MMS message. Apparently for some it worked.

support.t-mobile.com/thread/58055

Good luck!

Posted via CB10
    07-15-14 11:07 PM
    T mobile had been having constant problems with MMS over the last year or so... unfortunately not a lot of literature regarding BlackBerry but there is lots and lots of threads about Android.

Have a look at this one, it talks about changing the APN settings for MMS message. Apparently for some it worked.

support.t-mobile.com/thread/58055

Good luck!

Posted via CB10
    That thread is about getting group texts to work over wifi calling. I did take a look at the advanced settings they were referring to though. It seems BB10 doesn't have those fields they were tinkering with. Thanks for the help anyway.

Posted via CB10
    07-16-14 02:39 AM
    YUUP.....BlackBerry sucks and everyone commenting otherwise is wrong or lying....I'm on to your game pal, and it's gotten old....it's not original....
    Yeah, you are really onto my "game." When did I ever say BlackBerry sucks? This isn't even my thread. I just share the same problem as the OP. If I'm such a BlackBerry hater like you're suggesting I wouldn't have bought a z10 and z30.

Unlike you, I would like them to succeed and in order to do so they need to address people's problems. Clearly you prefer they operate in denial and just blame everything on everybody else. Yeah, the world is against BlackBerry. Lol

Posted via CB10
    07-16-14 02:59 AM
    Doesn't change the fact that my stuff works on Verizon and it doesn't on T-Mobile. T-Mobile is garbage and always has been irregardless of their current relationship with BlackBerry. Go ahead and keep wasting your money on a garbage carrier....no tinfoil hat needed, 'pal'...
    Cool your phone works perfectly on Verizon. Nice to see you are content with BlackBerry's abysmal market share. Ever cross your mind that it is to their benefit to make their phones compatible with as many carriers as possible?

T-Mobile has great service in my area btw. Not that it matters to you. Apparently you are one of those people still too busy crying over a simple promotion they ran and their decision to stop selling phones that weren't selling in the first place.

Posted via CB10
    07-16-14 03:14 AM
    This is about group texting on BlackBerry 10.

Not about group texting on the iPhone
    Not about group texting on the note 3
    Not about how you hate the iphone
    Not about how you hate T-Mobile
    Not about how you hate anybody that brings up problems with their BlackBerry 10.

I love my BlackBerry z30. I want BlackBerry to be great. But we need to bring up the problems so we can help them to be great.

We are here to fine a answer to group texting on BlackBerry 10.

Here is what BlackBerry said to me about group texting

Maybe this is a problem for some.

Group texting-img_20140714_150303.png

Posted via CB10
    austriker likes this.
    07-16-14 01:46 PM
    This is about group texting on BlackBerry 10.

Not about group texting on the iPhone
    Not about group texting on the note 3
    Not about how you hate the iphone
    Not about how you hate T-Mobile
    Not about how you hate anybody that brings up problems with their BlackBerry 10.

I love my BlackBerry z30. I want BlackBerry to be great. But we need to bring up the problems so we can help them to be great.

We are here to fine a answer to group texting on BlackBerry 10.

Here is what BlackBerry said to me about group texting

Maybe this is a problem for some.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140714_150303.png 
Views:	257 
Size:	64.2 KB 
ID:	285378

Posted via CB10
    I've had a similar response in the past.

Are you also on T-Mobile? Maybe if it is carrier related to an extent it will help them track down the problem.

Posted via CB10
    07-16-14 02:18 PM
    Cool your phone works perfectly on Verizon. Nice to see you are content with BlackBerry's abysmal market share. Ever cross your mind that it is to their benefit to make their phones compatible with as many carriers as possible?

T-Mobile has great service in my area btw. Not that it matters to you. Apparently you are one of those people still too busy crying over a simple promotion they ran and their decision to stop selling phones that weren't selling in the first place.

Posted via CB10
    I should not have ripped on T-Mobile like I did. They are obviously a successful company and I made my self look dumb with that remark...
    I'm not even going to address the other nonsense that is off subject that I never brought up. The thread is about group texting on the Z30. You keep insisting it's a BB10 problem, but other people have had it work, despite your insinuation that whoever says so is wrong and/or a fanboy just making excuses for BlackBerry. Just because it doesn't work on your device, either through user error or carrier issue, doesn't make it a BB10 issue. If it's a compatibility issue with certain carriers, then absolutely BlackBerry needs to address it on their end. My original point in even commenting about T-Mobile was that I would not expect them to be very motivated to fix any BlackBerry issues on their end. Which I think is a shame since they still have customers who use BlackBerry devices. I hope the issue gets fixed for those having problems, on whomever's end the issue lies.
    Last edited by leehardballer12; 07-16-14 at 04:56 PM.
    07-16-14 02:59 PM
    I've had a similar response in the past.

Are you also on T-Mobile? Maybe if it is carrier related to an extent it will help them track down the problem.

Posted via CB10
    I had VZW and had the problem. Now I have t-mobile still have the problem.

Posted via CB10
    07-19-14 01:39 AM
    My T-Mobile comments were out of line. Must have been a bad week...I think there are issues with all carriers. I certainly have seen plenty of hate towards Verizon here in the forums too. I hope it gets figured out and fixed for everyone else.
    07-19-14 02:48 PM
    My T-Mobile comments were out of line. Must have been a bad week...I think there are issues with all carriers. I certainly have seen plenty of hate towards Verizon here in the forums too. I hope it gets figured out and fixed for everyone else.
    No worries. I got T-Mobile and they are OK. But I want to go back to Verizon. Verizon is great. Hope this group texting problem gets fix. Because not everyone will be like us and stay with BlackBerry over this.

have a great week.

Posted via CB10
    07-20-14 11:31 AM
    In a limited test I set mine to always send mms when sending text only messages and it seems to have fixed it. Although it's a small sample size

Posted via CB10
    bbdodgersdude likes this.
    07-24-14 12:23 AM
    I believe you have to make sure that you have check off the box to enable group conversation! Hope that helps
    [ATTACH]284710[/ATTACH
    I used to have this button, but now it seems to not be available when I add that second or third or more person into the send list. There is no enable group messaging and I'm not at all sure why?

Z30 unleashed
    08-24-14 06:31 PM
    So, is this fixed with 10.3? Or coming in 10.3.1?

Posted via CB10
    10-01-14 12:36 AM
    I'm having the exact same problem on my Z30 on T-Mobile and their webchat pointed the finger at BB. I find it strange that the group option appears on ATT but not T-Mobile. Forcing all messages to MMS does solve the issue but I wish there was a better solution.
    12-07-14 09:55 PM
    Does anyone know if any of the 10.3 leaks correct the issue for T-Mobile?
    12-08-14 12:12 PM
    I answered my own question, just installed. 1154 leak and the issue is still there. This is beyond annoying. Does anyone know what happens if I just leave the MMS setting on 100% of the time? Will it go via MMS even with just regular text?

Posted via CB10
    12-09-14 09:27 PM
68 123