If it weren't for the fact my local cellphone provider didn't have my first choice, a Samsung S3, I would have never made it to BlackBerry. Here I am, getting close to being able to upgrade once again. Although my plan is to get the new Z30, was still keeping an eye on the S4.

My coworker just went to get a new iPhone but ended up with a new S4. So I was trying to help her set things up and it was more difficult than setting up the wife's Z10. Nothing huge, but not easy. I followed up today and battery is draining quickly and the swipe is not very responsive.

My point is that many people want to pick on every thing BB, but those same issues exist on the other phones. So enjoy your BB and if you want a different brand, enjoy it too, just don't come here and say BB sucks.
    12-02-13 06:03 PM
    Well said.
    12-02-13 06:10 PM
    All valid points. But some people need to 'test' other devices just to be sure which one is best for them...

Sent from my iPad using CB Forums mobile app
    12-02-13 06:12 PM
    My wife has a galaxy 3 and her battery last half of my Z10 she need it to be on smart saving mode with using wi-fi only for data to last her the day if data is on it last less than 6 hours most of it due to headless APPS and social feeds refreshing. BTW I have 150 apps ported sideloaded and native and can last 10 hours moderate use.

Posted on the best mobile device Z10 10.2.0. 1809
    12-02-13 06:16 PM
    I've been using a loaner Android for last 2 weeks. Same thing. Could not wait to get back to BlackBerry. The android had SO many issues it was unbelievable.

Posted via CB10
    12-04-13 07:21 PM
    I think people that pick of BlackBerry are people that have never even used BB10.

If they have spent time with BB10 they would realize how efficient the OS is to get things done.

I agree with OP, setting up a BB10 device vs Android is much easier (if you use non gmail email accounts). on a BB10, just enter your email address, password and BB10 figures out all the settings for you.

at the end of the day though, buy what you feel fits your needs and lifestyle the best! You don't need to bash other things because you suffer from cognitive dissonance. But I guess if it makes you feel like you made the right choice..........
    12-04-13 07:57 PM
    I think people that pick of BlackBerry are people that have never even used BB10.

If they have spent time with BB10 they would realize how efficient the OS is to get things done.
    This is true I have a brother in another province who got the q10, after having a bold and ended up returning it a few days later. Sure enough they talked him into an s4.

Z30 - The Final Destination - 859 Portage ave, Winnipeg Mb Clothing|Footwear|Headwear|Headshop|Tobacconist|Ta ttoos - C00016D82
    12-04-13 08:45 PM
    If it weren't for the fact my local cellphone provider didn't have my first choice, a Samsung S3, I would have never made it to BlackBerry. Here I am, getting close to being able to upgrade once again. Although my plan is to get the new Z30, was still keeping an eye on the S4.

My coworker just went to get a new iPhone but ended up with a new S4. So I was trying to help her set things up and it was more difficult than setting up the wife's Z10. Nothing huge, but not easy. I followed up today and battery is draining quickly and the swipe is not very responsive.

My point is that many people want to pick on every thing BB, but those same issues exist on the other phones. So enjoy your BB and if you want a different brand, enjoy it too, just don't come here and say BB sucks.
    I know what you're talking about. People were running around saying the battery was great and lasted forever. I called them all out. It's BS. You have articles saying that so users followed it but knowing very well battery life wasn't impressive. I owned an att s4 and sold it to the highest bidder months later . Good riddance.

Posted via CB10
    CDM76 likes this.
    12-04-13 09:15 PM