ELEGANT! Just elegant. I can't believe some people were complaining about the build quality of the phone.
    I actually thought the phone would be bigger than it was. surprisingly it's not. I have a friend who has a techno phantom (5 inch screen too), and his is way bigger!
    The keyboard is soo big compared to the Z10. I hardly make mistakes.
    Screen quality. I find it better than the Z10. I have it set in the lowest brightness and it's still very bright and colourful and legible, unlike the Z10.
    I'm very glad I got this phone. My main concern now. Is to make the battery lasts for 2 days like other members seem to be doing.

Posted via CB10
    02-06-14 02:31 AM
    You meant a Z30?

Sent from what ever device I got my hands on via Tapatalk
    02-06-14 02:35 AM
    You meant a Z30?

No I meant a Z70. Did you read the title?

Posted via CB10
    02-06-14 02:53 AM
    No I meant a Z70. Did you read the title?

Posted via CB10
    I changed your title you had Z 10
    02-06-14 03:03 AM
    Wow! Apologies. Much appreciated. Thank you.

Posted via CB10
    02-06-14 03:05 AM
    Congrats! I am still jealous

02-06-14 03:14 AM
    Congrats! I am still jealous

Thank youuuu. I'm sure you will be upgrading soon too. I can feel it

Posted via CB10
    02-06-14 03:29 AM
    I got my Z30 about 2 weeks after it came out in Canada. I wasn't the first in the states to get one but I may have been in the first 50 to get it. Have been continually impressed by it. Well designed technology becomes an extension of our natural abilities. The Z30 has done that in a way the Z10 never quite did for me. Probably because of the screen and battery size.

Enjoy your 30.
    No one asked you.
    Next time, look at the owner of the thread, you are posting on. You can't be mean on one of my threads and be nice on another.
    It's called first impression.

Posted via CB10
    02-06-14 03:54 AM
    I got my Z30 about 2 weeks after it came out in Canada. I wasn't the first in the states to get one but I may have been in the first 50 to get it. Have been continually impressed by it. Well designed technology becomes an extension of our natural abilities. The Z30 has done that in a way the Z10 never quite did for me. Probably because of the screen and battery size.

Enjoy your 30.
    I know quite a few with tbe Z30 and they absolutly love them
    02-06-14 04:04 AM
    No one asked you.
    Next time, look at the owner of the thread, you are posting on. You can't be mean on one of my threads and be nice on another.
    It's called first impression.

Posted via CB10
    Wow, Davinci. I can't stop laughing where I am here.
    Just read through the thread on pim services and now this.
    Just can't stop laughing.
    Congrats on your Z30. Still waiting to get mine.

#iChoose10series
    irweezyy likes this.
    02-06-14 04:23 AM
    Wow, Davinci. I can't stop laughing where I am here.
    Just read through the thread on pim services and now this.
    Just can't stop laughing.
    Congrats on your Z30. Still waiting to get mine.

#iChoose10series
    Lol. Thanks jo. Don't mind the guy. Make him de form ninja, him go learn.

Posted via CB10
    02-06-14 04:37 AM
    ELEGANT! Just elegant. I can't believe some people were complaining about the build quality of the phone.
    I actually thought the phone would be bigger than it was. surprisingly it's not. I have a friend who has a techno phantom (5 inch screen too), and his is way bigger!
    Screen quality. I find it better than the Z10. I have it set in the lowest brightness and it's still very bright and colourful and legible, unlike the Z10.
    I'm very glad I got this phone. My main concern now. Is to make the battery lasts for 2 days like other members seem to be doing.

Posted via CB10
    Congrats on your Z30
    M looking to pick up this weekend ..
    02-06-14 05:21 AM
    Congrats on your Z30
    M looking to pick up this weekend ..
    Thank you very much. You are going to love it. It's not as heavy as They say.

Posted via CB10
    02-06-14 05:25 AM
    Congrats! The Z30 is GREAT! Did you know you can listen to the radio with the headset, with Z30 speakers, or with external speakers data free?! Just learnt that yesterday here on CB. Enjoy! It's a great phone for many other reasons. I also love the keyboard for text, more the right size compared to the Z10. The sound is fab! Rock ON!
    02-06-14 06:37 AM
    Congrats! The Z30 is GREAT! Did you know you can listen to the radio with the headset, with Z30 speakers, or with external speakers data free?! Just learnt that yesterday here on CB. Enjoy! It's a great phone for many other reasons. I also love the keyboard for text, more the right size compared to the Z10. The sound is fab! Rock ON!
    Totally forgot about that. Now running to test that out.

Posted via CB10
    02-06-14 06:58 AM
    Thank you very much. You are going to love it. It's not as heavy as They say.

Posted via CB10
    That is what i was about to ask you :P.. What about the screen i have read it looks slightly pixelated?? Unable to find a demo piece anywhr around my city hence cant checkout.. so would rely on your exp
    02-06-14 07:28 AM
    I've had my Z30 for a little over a week and still love it. It may be my old eyes, but I see no problems with the screen resolution. For me, its a nice, clear picture at all times.
    geekaren likes this.
    02-06-14 07:57 AM
    That is what i was about to ask you :P.. What about the screen i have read it looks slightly pixelated?? Unable to find a demo piece anywhr around my city hence cant checkout.. so would rely on your exp
    What I've heard about that is that it's mostly the main screens and icons due to the different resolutions and the icons not being made for the 30's resolution.
    rajsmbhansali likes this.
    02-06-14 08:07 AM

Posted via CB10
    Same here, about two weeks in, and loving it more and more each day. The Z10 only falls short when next to the Z30. The screen res was slightly better on the 10, but with my eyes the size makes up for res, and then some. Enjoy
    02-06-14 08:11 AM
    What I've heard about that is that it's mostly the main screens and icons due to the different resolutions and the icons not being made for the 30's resolution.
    HALLELUJAH! This is the explanation that has made sense the most! Out of all the other posts on the screen resolution of the Z30.
    It didn't make sense up until nw, because some elements like the smileys on some pages, look slightly pixelated, and other elements look really awesome! Which made me wonder.
    If the Z30 had bad screen resolution, shouldn't it affect all the visual elements and not some instead?
    The screen of the Z30 is way better than the Z10, in my opinion.
    Besides you have to really strain your eyes to see those pixels. And I've only seen them on smileys.

Posted via CB10
    kbz1960 and rajsmbhansali like this.
    02-06-14 08:48 AM
    Congrats!! Got mine the first day out and never looked back! Im so satisfied with it I have even stopped looking at new devices out there. No need to go to any other device for me! Good choice enjoy!!
    02-06-14 08:54 AM
    I did the same upgrade, the difference is totally noticeable! Love the Z30
    Morty2264 likes this.
    02-06-14 09:47 AM
    Congratulations! The Z30 truly is a wonderful device. I'm glad typing, colour, and screen appearance are so great. Enjoy your new device!
    Posted via CB10
    02-06-14 09:51 AM
    HALLELUJAH! This is the explanation that has made sense the most! Out of all the other posts on the screen resolution of the Z30.
    It didn't make sense up until nw, because some elements like the smileys on some pages, look slightly pixelated, and other elements look really awesome! Which made me wonder.
    If the Z30 had bad screen resolution, shouldn't it affect all the visual elements and not some instead?
    The screen of the Z30 is way better than the Z10, in my opinion.
    Besides you have to really strain your eyes to see those pixels. And I've only seen them on smileys.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks guys for the confirmation..
    kbz1960 likes this.
    02-07-14 02:11 AM
    Hahahahahahahahahaha....
    Love it!!!

Posted by my GINORMOUS Z30
    02-07-14 02:28 AM
42 12