Hello all,

Would really appreciate if someone can help? THANK YOU in advance!

I just switched from Q10 to Z30 and I set up my Z30 as a new device. One of my work email account is Google App (paid) account and while I can set it up fine, once the initial syncing is over the mailbox no longer sync. Sometimes all emails would sync all at once but that doesn't happen very often. I tried the Refresh button it doesn't sync either. I tried rebooting but doesn't make a difference.

I tried deleting the account from my Z30 and re-add it again. After the initial syncing it doesn't work again. I checked my settings and password and they are 100% correct.

I have had the exact problem before with my Z10 but I think they have fixed this a long time ago. When I had my Q10 it works perfectly.

I have a STA100-2 running 10.2.1.176
    I use these settings for my email account

Domain: Google
    Username: (My email address)
    Email Address: (My email address)
    Password: (Password)
    Server Address: m.google.com
    Port: 443
    Use SSL: Yes
    Use VPN: No
    Push: Yes
    Sync Timeframe: Forever
    12-02-13 03:03 PM
    Hmm... seems correct according to KB33472-How to integrate a Google Apps email account using Microsoft ActiveSync

What version was you Q10 running?

Have you concidered downgrading to 10.2.0.1791 just to try a public release version of the BB10 OS?
    12-02-13 03:23 PM
    Setting up my Google Apps accounts on the phone without any special settings, just typing in email/pass etc - I have not had a single glitch with any of the 10.2.0 or 10.2.1 builds
    12-02-13 05:55 PM
    My paid Gapps account works perfectly fine on my Z30 with 10.2 and 10.2.1

Posted via CB10
    12-02-13 06:25 PM
    How many messages are in the folders? I suspect because you have the sync timeframe forever, it's working on pulling in a lot of mail which is causing the sync to delay. You could just wait and see if it catches up. Or cut the timeframe back and see if it works. Then up the timeframe and let it catch up. Might take hours.
    12-02-13 06:48 PM
    Hmm... seems correct according to KB33472-How to integrate a Google Apps email account using Microsoft ActiveSync

What version was you Q10 running?

I don't remember which version my Q10 was running but it was one of the leaks too

Have you concidered downgrading to 10.2.0.1791 just to try a public release version of the BB10 OS?
    Maybe I will do that if nothing else works. Thanks!
    12-03-13 04:01 AM
    How many messages are in the folders? I suspect because you have the sync timeframe forever, it's working on pulling in a lot of mail which is causing the sync to delay. You could just wait and see if it catches up. Or cut the timeframe back and see if it works. Then up the timeframe and let it catch up. Might take hours.
    You might be onto something as I just scrolled all the way to the bottom and I only had emails from the past 2 months or so.
    But then I have added this account (after deleting) 3 days ago. I know I have lots of emails but 3 days on 4G LTE and occasional Wifi should be enough to download anything by now? I changed the timeframe to 7 days and some new emails pops up, but then I just left it for a few hours and I didn't receive any new emails. Meanwhile I can see new emails coming in on my iPhone and my web browser. What gives?!

Thanks!
    12-03-13 04:04 AM
    Hi,

I have three google apps paid account and all are working smoothly.

domain :.............. (it should be blank)

rest all thing are OK.

just go to admin and enable blackberry also. (it is in google apps control panel)
    12-03-13 06:30 AM
    Hi,

I have three google apps paid account and all are working smoothly.

domain :.............. (it should be blank)

rest all thing are OK.

just go to admin and enable blackberry also. (it is in google apps control panel)
    I changed the domain to (blank) and it works! All emails are synced and push works!
    But that was short lived :-( After a few hours it was the same problem again. What am I doing wrong?

As for the Google App Admin - I went through the list but BlackBerry 10 is nowhere to be found.
    Can I add that back? Do you think that is the problem?
    12-03-13 03:46 PM
    By the way anyone know the latest stable official release for my Z30? If nothing works I might have to go back :-(
    12-03-13 04:07 PM